Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Changing minds
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
GWN7
So I stop at my cousins place of business to buy a fluid transfer pump to put the Swepco in the transaxel later today and a guy who works there says "Is that a 914? I almost bought one back in highschool, but I thought it was a tad underpowered." dry.gif slap.gif

So I took him for a ride around the block...... happy11.gif

I didn't tell him anything about the car till I started it up and he asked "Is this stock?' I said yes it's stock naughty.gif

Lets just say I think I changed his mind about 914's (at least "stock" ones) biggrin.gif

He looked sort of like this after... w00t.gif
seanery
thumb3d.gif wink.gif
Toast
laugh.gif
BMXerror
Forgive my newbness here, but I don't know what you're running. I'm guessing by the devil emoticon that it's far from stock.
Mark D.
GWN7
This one is a 350 SBC. 2300 lbs car with 300 hp It gets up and dances.

I like the rides in the 1.7 and the 2L better, but that's only because of the heavy rear spring rates on the V8 car.
BMXerror
Ah.. Yeah, I imagine that would handle some business...... Course, I bet it doesn't sound like the teener he test drove way back when.
Mark D.
Joe Bob
Joe Bob was 47 when he was in High School back in the 70s....he's quite deaf now....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.