Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hey! from the East Coast
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rick 918-S
I'm posting this message from the new Think Pad my company shipped to me today. My replacement cell phone will be here tomorrow. As some of you know, I'm out here helping with storm claims. I was in S.E. DC Saturday meeting with one of our insured. It's 1:00 pm, I'm in a nice neighborhood. I locked my car and went in the guy's house for about 3 minutes, no kidding. When I came out my Enterprise rental car was stolen! All my equiptment, camera's, company computer, and 25 blank claims checks gone! No cell phone, they got that too! You can't imagine the sick, sinking, helpless feeling that came over me. confused24.gif I'm completely stranded in S.E. DC! The local rep's don't even DRIVE through here after noon! I don't care if this state falls into the Ocean and they need volenteers to throw life jackets. I'm not coming back!
KaptKaos
That totally sucks. Real sorry to hear that.

It makes me crazy that you are there trying to get peoples' claims addressed, to help them through this and you get whacked like that. Just plain sucks.
redshift
Oh my God..

Laptops need cameras, and the urge to phone home.

M
Kerrys914
Sorry to here the $hitty news.. mad.gif

I get all pissed off hearing about stupid $hit like this. It makes me feel bad for my son (4 months old) who will have to live in a more F'up world then we do.

I hope you get somethings back but am realistic too on the odds.

Down here in Richmond people were stealing generators off the porch of old people during the 7 days of no power. Breaking into stores, charging $2500 to cut down a tree.

Argggggggggggggggg headbang.gif headbang.gif

By the way good morning beer.gif

Kerry
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.