Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Hampshire
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
John Hanlon
Looking for a machine shop that can drill my rear rotors out to the 5 lug set up. I am located near Concord. So any where in state, Southern Maine, or near Boston. A phone number and address would be great...Thanks... John
Matt Romanowski
Hey John,

I'm not sure who is near Concord, but I have a set of new six rotors I would sell cheap. I'll do some looking in my contacts tomorrow.

Matt
r_towle
There is a decent guy in downtown Nashua..

Rich
John Hanlon
QUOTE(r_towle @ Jun 30 2006, 12:31 AM) *

There is a decent guy in downtown Nashua..

Rich

Hey Rich....Nashua would be ok....do you have a phone# and address??
John Hanlon
QUOTE(Matt Romanowski @ Jun 29 2006, 08:44 PM) *

Hey John,

I'm not sure who is near Concord, but I have a set of new six rotors I would sell cheap. I'll do some looking in my contacts tomorrow.

Matt

Mornin Matt...My current rotors only have about 2k miles on 'em that is why I wanted to drill them. If I went with 6 rotors would my 4 pads and cals work?? Anyway if you could look thru your contacts for a machine shop that would help. Does apex have a store front, or just on the 'net?? thx john
ChrisFoley
John,
The -6 rotors are a slightly larger diameter. It is often necessary to do a little clearancing on the inside of the calipers where the edge of the rotors will rub the casting. Otherwise -6 rotors should swap in with no problem.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.