Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Austin Eats
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Eric_Shea
confused24.gif Help me out here Texans. Where's the really top-notch eats in Austin? Client dinners next Month.
Brad Roberts
That is a Britain question. He graduated with honors and a Masters Degree in Chemical engineering from UT Austin (Hook'em Horns!!)

I never made it past 6th street drunk.gif

B
Brad Roberts
Eric,

do you attend "South by Southwest" ?? being a music guy and everything?

B
Eric_Shea
Nada... to many musicians! w00t.gif

NAMM (National Association of Music Merchants) show down there July 14-15-16.
Brad Roberts
Every year twice a year for 12 years straight I tube'd down the Guadalupe river. We would go every July 4th weekend and every labor day weekend. What a friggin beer blast that was!! We would spend Friday nights on 6th street then head to New Braunfels on Sat. for the ride down the Guadalupe. We camped out for the rest of the weekend on the river.

I hear the water is low this year. I heard Hippy Hollow had a incident with a boat turning over.

Eric. I suggest something down near Lake Austin. This is where most of the really really nice places are located.

B
Eric_Shea
I ate at a decent place on the lake there... can't remember the name. How far from the convention center?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.