Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anyone coming west in the next two weeks and have a trailer slot?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Joe Bob
I won the eBay auction on Brain Frenz's 3.2 conversion...need to get it to So Cal....quotes for a commercial carrier are 900 bucks.....anyone want to drag her home for me? I got cash.... piratenanner.gif
Allan
You didn't mention that you were bidding on a six.

Good score. I guess Manfred is never to be seen again? sad.gif
GWN7
Too bad this didn't happen a few days ago. I could have picked it up and brought it to Portland.
siverson
Pictures?
Joe Bob
link

IPB Image
Joe Bob
QUOTE(Headrage @ Jun 29 2006, 02:57 PM) *

You didn't mention that you were bidding on a six.

Good score. I guess Manfred is never to be seen again? sad.gif

Momz tole me never count yer chickens before they be hatched....
Eric_Shea
Where's the wing?
KaptKaos
Looks like you got a nice deal there Mike. If you can wait until August, I could drive it back for you =)
Eric_Shea
Does look cool Chief...

Fly out and drive it back. You can stay here smilie_pokal.gif
Joe Bob
Can I bring my gun?
TravisNeff
QUOTE("Z" @ Jun 29 2006, 04:43 PM) *

Can I bring my gun?

NO! but you better bring the rubbers. chairfall.gif
Eric_Shea
Can I bring my gun?

Sure... just don't let the wiffy see it. She's had about 3 of those pointed at her head in Brazil (for her tennis shoes). Decided to move here and for some reason, doesn't really care for them any more wink.gif
Joe Bob
The point of most guns is to NOT see it.

Anyways....I called Unca Howie and we might do a road trip....scary thought, eh?
Eric_Shea
You guys want separate beds? confused24.gif
Joe Bob
Yeah....he farts.
rick 918-S
Nice score Mike. I'm on vacation for two weeks. I have a trailer. I'm not attending the WCC. But it would cost about $ 1000.00 at todays gas prices to pick the car up, haul it out, and drive home. I'd like to help you out, but you'd do better to have it transported. confused24.gif
Joe Bob
Yeah....400 in fuel plus lodging and flight...eventhough I have frequent flier miles....it's kind of a wash. Just looking to see if a club member had a extra slot and needed the cash instead of a trucker I don't know.
Joe Bob
Bumpz
jim912928
Mike...if you fly out to pick it up..you can always crash at my house..I live maybe 20 miles from Brian.

Jim
Joe Bob
Thanks..but Brian seems to think it needs sorting out before it would be trusted on a "Mikey Roadtrip"....anybody out there willing to get it aligned and shake the last of the boogers out?

I'm willing to pay for it....
Aaron Cox
ahh... me and a plane ticket and a fuel debit card...

i have thurs thru sun off... i could do it smile.gif
Joe Bob
Thanks for the offers...going with DAS....$925.00.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.