Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: They Bulit a Race Track two houses down from me...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Rockaria
Okay this one was funny. They are building a new neighborhood right next to my house in an old farm. They finished paving a few days ago and when I went for a walk I thought it might make a good race track.

Tonight, after I tuned up the teener, my daughter and I went for a drive... Lets just say stupid is as stupid does, and boys never grow up.

I freekin even video'd it!

I really did not go that fast, but it was fun! drunk.gif
jbegood2000
QUOTE(Rockaria @ Jun 29 2006, 06:15 PM) *

Okay this one was funny. They are building a new neighborhood right next to my house in an old farm. They finished paving a few days ago and when I went for a walk I thought it might make a good race track.

Tonight, after I tuned up the teener, my daughter and I went for a drive... Lets just say stupid is as stupid does, and boys never grow up.

I freekin even video'd it!

I really did not go that fast, but it was fun! drunk.gif

Cool Race Track You Go Boy !!!!!! smilie_pokal.gif
Lou W
and back in the garage we go, and quick close that door. driving.gif ph34r.gif
bondo
Haha, cool!

What exhaust do you have? That's the nicest type IV exhaust note I've ever heard!
Rockaria
QUOTE(bondo @ Jun 29 2006, 07:28 PM) *

Haha, cool!

What exhaust do you have? That's the nicest type IV exhaust note I've ever heard!

The exahust is just a stock Bursch for the 75/76 with a cat bypass pipe. It does sound really nice, Thanks! Though I think the low quality video/audio makes it sound a little better than it really is.
byndbad914
is your car champion? Kids are hilarious. And "this is fun". Gotta start 'em young biggrin.gif

I gave a friend's kid a quick ride in my Lightning and I mean quick - I backed out of his driveway, nailed it and hit the brakes to go into his other driveway (has one to his garage and on the other side of the house one to the back 8 car garage aktion035.gif ) and Bailey musta talked about how "cool" and "awesome" that was for the next 4 hours!
GWN7
Must be a race track...they left cones up for you... smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.