Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Photoshop request.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Series9
I don't use Photoshop enough.

It should measure 31.5"x 44.5".

This will be a decal for my top that I'm painting white this weekend. I made this drawing quickly, but the real thing should be proportional and symmetrical.

Thanks.
GWN7
Looks like you went to the Z school of art biggrin.gif

turboman808
I'd do it in illustrator but unfortunately I suck at it.

Rand
Hey Joe, I put something together for you. The attached image is a low-res starting point. The master is 300dpi, layered in Photoshop so it's easy to tweak.

To fit the proportions, the checks aren't square. The other option would be to square them an shift them so one or two edges are clipped. What's your preference?

What style of font do you want for the number? Thinner?

Adjustments to the spacing or thickness of the circle borders?

Let me know what tweaks you want.
McMark
Nice job Rand, I'm too slow on the uptake.
Series9
QUOTE(Rand @ Jun 29 2006, 09:12 PM) *

Hey Joe, I put something together for you. The attached image is a low-res starting point. The master is 300dpi, layered in Photoshop so it's easy to tweak.

To fit the proportions, the checks aren't square. The other option would be to square them an shift them so one or two edges are clipped. What's your preference?

What style of font do you want for the number? Thinner?

Adjustments to the spacing or thickness of the circle borders?

Let me know what tweaks you want.

Thanks very much. The checkers don't need to be square. Your rendition is absolutely perfect.

If you could send the hi-res to: jfoiv@cableone.net, I would be in your debt.

Thanks so much.

Joe
Jeroen
you need a vector file, not a bit map

if you have a vector file, any vinyl shop can cut it for you without any need to have them (re)design it

lemme know and I'll whip it out for ya...
Rand
Made a vector and emailed eps file.
SirAndy
QUOTE(turboman808 @ Jun 29 2006, 07:21 PM) *

I'd do it in illustrator but unfortunately I suck at it.

agree.gif

joe, if you can wait a few more days, i'll make you a illustrator/eps that can be scaled without quality loss ...

just too damm busy right now ...
dry.gif Andy
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.