Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Webcam 73 vs RAT 9550
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ptravnic
OK, either stock or slightly modified Bosch FI - what's the upside of 1 versus the other?
Bleyseng
-2 more degrees of exhaust duration to let more exhaust flow out (ie heat)
ptravnic
Which has the lower degree, 73 or 9550? btw, you are a champ w/all the questions you answer beerchug.gif
Cap'n Krusty
Jake says his cam works. Web Cam says theirs works, too. His may, theirs makes LOTS of HCs, especially at idle, and won't pass smog and run well at the same time. In fact, we could never get it to pass smog, period. HCs are unburned fuel, meaning there's something wrong with the cumbustion process. Overlap and early EFI don't get along. The Cap'n
ptravnic
I guess I'm lucky to live in a no smog state (NY) but that explains a bit about why I can't get my engine (w/webcam 73 ) to idle properly. Although I was able to pass smog inspection when I lived in NJ... Then again, the idle prob could also be the misadjusted MPS which is in the process of being cured (THX GEOFF aka BLEYSENG!). I'll most likely break down and buy an LM1 to get things all proper like.

Nuff about me
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.