Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Brumos 250
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
carr914
I was a guest of Brumos for the Brumos 250 Grand Am race yesterday. Great race, the Krohn car only made 1 pit stop and beat the AJR Crawford Porsche and Gannasi Riley who both had to stop for fuel with 5 laps to go.
I was the only Teener in attendance

T.C.
carr914
Brumos DP show car
carr914
another
carr914
The 1st US showing of the 997 Turbo. This is actually a black car with a full vinyl body wrap. By the end of the race, the Brumos crew had removed the film.
carr914
997T
carr914
more
carr914
I don't really care for the wheels, but then again I don't have the extra scratch to afford the car
carr914
The Suntrust Riley of Wayne Taylor and Max Angelli. Max raced twenty minutes later in the IROC
carr914
Paul Tracy and the Playboy crew. Where are the Bunnies when you need them?
carr914
Patrick Long of the AJR Porsche team
carr914
His teammate Mike Rockenfeller
carr914
My good friend Jim Pace (former winner of the 24 hours of Daytona and 12 Hours of Sebring)
carr914
Jim Pace's TRG Porsche 997 on the grid waiting for qualifing
carr914
and on track
carr914
David Donahue ( son of Mark) of the Brumos Red Bull team
carr914
David and J.C. France of the other Brumos car
carr914
The other TRG Porsche
carr914
Gannasi CompUSA
i love porsche
awesome pictures...looks like it was lots of fun!
carr914
Gainsco of Alex Gurney ( son of Dan)
carr914
Duel going into Turn one
URY914
It must be hot as HELL there. happy11.gif
carr914
It was Hot as Hell. I got there around 8:15am, driving to beat the heat and left after the IROC race. It was quite comfortable driving home, just me and the sound of Megaphones blasting across the state. It was such a long day, that during the NASCAR( I thought they only put me to sleep watching on TV) practice I took a nap in the teener. I can't believe I slept in that MOMO racing seat for over an hour.

T.C.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.