Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Looking for pics of Grey 914's .....
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
David_S
Been making some really good progress on the project this summer and have set my goal to have it painted within the next month or so. I am thinking of going with something along the line of a charcoal grey metallic. I have been going through the member's pics area, and have gotten a few ideas. Thought that there may be a few more floating around. Any help ????? biggrin.gif David
Gustl
do you make a difference between silver metallic and grey metallic idea.gif
Dr Evil
Enjoy happy11.gif
David_S
I have considered both the silver and the grey. I am kind of leaning towards the grey though .....but who knows what I will end up with !!
David_S
Dr Evil ......SCHWEEEET !!!! ...that is pretty damn close to what I have had in mind !!
Allan
Grey and silver

WRX914
Interior is in now and will have rockers on this weekend, and more...
TravisNeff
here you go - who stole my wheels? biggrin.gif
David_S
Great Pics and Great Cars !!!! I really like all 3 of the greys so far, the silvers are just a little too light colored for my liking for some reason. Any chance of getting a paint code for any of the greys ?? Thanks Again !!
MoveQik
QUOTE(Travis Neff @ Jun 30 2006, 01:14 PM) *

Travis, is that your car now? What are you doing to it now?
rick 918-S
Go david Go! There are 24 hrs in a day!
David_S
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Jul 1 2006, 12:58 AM) *

Go david Go! There are 24 hrs in a day!

It has been 24 LONG hours for the last couple of weeks !!!! Working 8:00 am till 6:00 pm at work .....then get home and work from 7:00pm till about 2:00 am !! Making some really good progress though ....I need to update my blog too !!!

Here is a recent pic that I took. Since this was taken, I now have the passenger compartment and both doors now in primer. Just have to do the right side engine shelf, rear deck lid, and mold the rear bumper in and I should be ready for some color !!!!! smilie_pokal.gif

MoveQik
Wow...that is smoooooooooth! beerchug.gif
markb
QUOTE(Travis Neff @ Jun 30 2006, 01:14 PM) *

They have wheels?

biggrin.gif
Allan
QUOTE(David_S @ Jun 30 2006, 08:47 PM) *

Any chance of getting a paint code for any of the greys ??

I don't know that paint code for mine but it's a late 911 stone grey. Should be easy to find.

One more.

WRX914
My color is a factory Porsche color. For years we thought this was grey, actually, it is called Granite Green Metallic. You would swear it is grey until you put it next to a real grey car. Then you will see the green in the paint. Maybe not your deal, but I love it...

Keith
David_S
QUOTE(Headrage @ Jul 1 2006, 09:44 AM) *

QUOTE(David_S @ Jun 30 2006, 08:47 PM) *

Any chance of getting a paint code for any of the greys ??

I don't know that paint code for mine but it's a late 911 stone grey. Should be easy to find.

One more.

OK !!! Porsche color ....that makes it even better !!!

QUOTE(WRX914 @ Jul 1 2006, 10:10 AM) *

My color is a factory Porsche color. For years we thought this was grey, actually, it is called Granite Green Metallic. You would swear it is grey until you put it next to a real grey car. Then you will see the green in the paint. Maybe not your deal, but I love it...

Keith

Another Porsche color ......and I really thought it was Grey!! Will have to keep these in mind !! All of them have been colors close to what I have been tinking about !!
type47fan
dead horse.gif . . . poke.gif GRAY. . . .
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.