Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914.624.114.11
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Originality and History > Parts Vault
McMark
This is the connecting piece between the headlight motor and the headlight assembly. Item #25 in the picture.
SirAndy
QUOTE(McMark @ Jul 1 2006, 12:11 AM) *

This is the connecting piece between the headlight motor and the headlight assembly. Item #25 in the picture.

are there two part numbers in the PET for this?

early cars had the lever made out of metal, later cars out of plastic.

there *should* be a difference in years/parts numbers ...
smile.gif Andy

PS: how about pics of the real thing?
McMark
I only see the one part number. unsure.gif
Pat Garvey
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Jul 1 2006, 04:30 PM) *

QUOTE(McMark @ Jul 1 2006, 12:11 AM) *

are there two part numbers in the PET for this?

early cars had the lever made out of metal, later cars out of plastic.

there *should* be a difference in years/parts numbers ...
smile.gif Andy

PS: how about pics of the real thing?

Most of us hav seen the metal piece and, since they are hidden from view, I've never seen the plastic version. Don't doubt that it exists, just haven't seen it. Here is the metal version - how about someone showing the plastic one?
Pat G

BTW - I love summer food, especiallt homemade baked beans. Had 'em today - be glad you're not here!
Bleyseng
Here is a pic of the plastic arm on my 76. Note the lack of C clips to hold it on. Yes, it has come off on me at the worst times. They do have a slight orientation so you must install them correctly or they just pop off.
Tobra
mark one side when orientation is correct, or get Bruce to make one out of something appropriate
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.