Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Restoration shops
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
goodporsche
I am looking for a good restoration shop in the northeast ( I live in NJ) for my 914 project. The car has minor rust damage and I have steel GT flares to be installed, (does anyone know the correct way to install steel flares, butt weld, overlap ?) I was considering Stoddard ( does anyone have any experience with Stoddard). Any input good or bad would be greatly appreciated.
It took me 2 days to figure out how to ask a question on this forum ( I am better at working on my car than this #%*& computer) so if is not the correct place to ask a question sorry.

Thanks in advance for your time,
Al Good
goodporsche@aol.com
guywan914
Contact Chris Foley of CFR Welding Tangerine Racing. He is Having a grand opening to his new 3600 sq. ft. 914 shop on 7/15/06. He is also a member here.
gopack
QUOTE(goodporsche @ Jul 1 2006, 11:41 AM) *

I am looking for a good restoration shop in the northeast ( I live in NJ) for my 914 project. The car has minor rust damage and I have steel GT flares to be installed, (does anyone know the correct way to install steel flares, butt weld, overlap ?) I was considering Stoddard ( does anyone have any experience with Stoddard). Any input good or bad would be greatly appreciated.
It took me 2 days to figure out how to ask a question on this forum ( I am better at working on my car than this #%*& computer) so if is not the correct place to ask a question sorry.

Thanks in advance for your time,
Al Good
goodporsche@aol.com

BRING $$$$

Just a suggestion. I am in the middle of a resto shop resto, ( CHI town area, so no help there), but I can offer moral support.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.