914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
soloracer
Huge wing on this thing - center of page
JmuRiz
barf.gif
Air_Cooled_Nut
zoom zoom! smile.gif
URY914
He can't spell or form a sentence that make sence.
"....the fuel cell holds fuel"
Really???

Paul
Jeff Bonanno
you did spell 'sense' wrong there intentionally, right Paul? smile.gif
URY914
Just a test.
And you paased! wink.gif

Paul
Jeff Bonanno
w00t.gif

laugh.gif

yeah, the last class for which i was awake - 4th grade spelling
Ferg
Looks like the same wing on this car,
ArtechnikA
QUOTE(Ferg @ Oct 9 2003, 01:10 PM)
Looks like the same wing on this car,

the 'IROC-style' was a common if not popular fiberglass add-on part on the late 70's. you think they look strange on a 914, wait 'til you see 'em on an F-body Camaro or Firebird ...

who am i to say that if you've got a 6-liter engine and 2x14" slicks on the back that you might not need some aero help to keep the back end planted at the big end ...
Mark Henry
It would look OK if it had a 6” fart can!

barf.gif
Ferg
"who am i to say that if you've got a 6-liter engine and 2x14" slicks on the back that you might not need some aero help to keep the back end planted at the big end ... "

I agree, I wasn't trying to knock the car, I saw it up close and it was nice. What I could not understand when standing there is how you drive it in traffic, I don't see how you could make a right lane change with a obsolete rear view mirror and no passenger door mirror. blink.gif
Queenie
QUOTE(URY914 @ Oct 9 2003, 12:04 PM)
He can't spell or form a sentence that make sence.
"....the fuel cell holds fuel"
Really???

Paul

I particularly liked this part: "The engine by the way is in the middle, right behind the driver."

Through the magic of the internet, it truly is possible to learn something new every day.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.