Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cant see any pictures
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
grasshopper
I went to the classics forum and I cannot see any pictures that brad roberts posted. Is it just me? I can see all the other pictures, just not his. Not really that helpful when you can't see what he is talking about. here, here, here, here, here, here........ confused24.gif
Brad Roberts
Sorry about that. I deleted all my pictures from the forum. Got tired of seeing them used in other peoples threads and on other peoples websites.

You are the first to notice!

Let me know what you need.

B
grasshopper
that sucks...I just got bored and started reading stuff in the classics...I really wanted to read the suspension ear replacement..
Aaron Cox
someone infringed on brad's photos?

sad.gif

put em back LOL

or put "BRAD ROBERTS' PHOTO" across every pic LOL
McMark
dry.gif

And that's all I have to say.
Brad Roberts
It is actually a new feature of the new software. You can control ALL the pictures you have ever posted! Pretty cool.

B
So.Cal.914
Copy right infringment on this site? No trial no jury straight to execution. blink.gif
Brad Roberts
It was somewhat accidental. Then I saw a picture of me sitting in a sawzaw'd tub on the "tee shirt" sites.. that was enough.

B
grasshopper
so you removed all of your pics because someone else posted a pic of you?? Why not just contact them and deal with it. The classics is a very helpful forum, but when all the pics are deleted and all that is in a post is "alkdhg" it isn't really that helpful. Feel free to give me a slap next time you see me... slap.gif hide.gif
Aaron Cox
QUOTE(grasshopper @ Jul 2 2006, 08:48 PM) *

so you removed all of your pics because someone else posted a pic of you?? Why not just contact them and deal with it. The classics is a very helpful forum, but when all the pics are deleted and all that is in a post is "alkdhg" it isn't really that helpful. Feel free to give me a slap next time you see me... slap.gif hide.gif

agree.gif

but i would still slap you LOL chairfall.gif
Brad Roberts
I wont be slapping anyone. I understand. It only takes one to ruin everything for others.

B
newto914s
I noticed it too last week. Thought it was my Firefox. That feature is pritty neat under my controls, seems the only picture I posted worth downloading was of a naked girl, go figure:)
Wouldn't be very much of a club if everyone did the same to their pics though, but Wha eva-I do wha I want! cartman.gif
grasshopper
QUOTE(Brad Roberts @ Jul 2 2006, 07:57 PM) *

I wont be slapping anyone. I understand. It only takes one to ruin everything for others.

B

I hope I didn't come off as a jerk when I said that biggrin.gif I hate it when just a few people abuse their rights and ruin things for everyone else sad.gif
Brad Roberts
Barry,

I'm still VERY happy that you will carry on the 914 torch. I'm sorry I deleted all my pics. I didnt think it would effect anyone.

B
McMark
I killed the option to delete your attachments in bulk. tongue.gif
newto914s
QUOTE(McMark @ Jul 2 2006, 08:30 PM) *

I killed the option to delete your attachments in bulk. tongue.gif

Just me, or everyone? Cause it's not like I threatening or anything blink.gif
McMark
In general. wink.gif It shouldn't be there. It's too "dangerous", obviously.
brant
QUOTE(Brad Roberts @ Jul 2 2006, 09:38 PM) *

It was somewhat accidental. Then I saw a picture of me sitting in a sawzaw'd tub on the "tee shirt" sites.. that was enough.

B

I saw that T shirt... through Gwen
I'm going to get one!

will you autograph it for me?
brant
JFJ914
QUOTE(Brad Roberts @ Jul 2 2006, 10:00 PM) *

Sorry about that. I deleted all my pictures from the forum. Got tired of seeing them used in other peoples threads and on other peoples websites.

You are the first to notice!

Let me know what you need.

B

I noticed yesterday. I was looking for the "How to add swaybar mounts" pictures.
Bruce Allert
My wife was surfing for Welsh Corgi dog things on Ebay last year when she came across a T-shirt with our deceased Corgi's photo for sale! She began crying when she saw her beloved Devon then she got P I S S E D! mad.gif

She immediately sent an email to the offender. It was well received and we got a couple T's out of it. The shirts were pulled along with everthing else they used his picture for.

They took Devon's portrait photo from my wife's website. It just so happened to be a professional portrait with a visible copyright stamp.

.........b
SirAndy
QUOTE(Brad Roberts @ Jul 2 2006, 07:00 PM) *

I deleted all my pictures from the forum.

dude ... screwy.gif

the suspension ear replacement, the clutch tube repair and countless other *very* helpful threads.
gone. lost in space. blink.gif

how about, next time you try to "think" before you click ...
headbang.gif Andy
Brad Roberts
Think of it as a challenge Andy alfred.gif

I can go back and add the pictures back.

I think I have everything I have ever shot.

B
grasshopper
ok, I didn't start this thread to make arguments, so just live with it..If Brad wants to put the pics back that would be great, and if not , then it is a shame..but whichever he chooses, I respect his decision.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.