Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: RSS Feeds
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
KaptKaos
I have the Sage RSS reader add-in for Firefox. However, its seems that all of the classified sections use the same RSS link, so I can only get parts in the reader.

Anyone else using this? Am I missing something?

Please advise.

Thanks.
Brad Roberts
I only have it setup for the parts classifieds right now. Basically we are testing it. There was some concern about server load. We will add more to the feed as time goes on.

Let me know how this first release works!

B
KaptKaos
Well that explains it and it seems to be working just fine. I will test some more too.
Brad Roberts
I like it a lot.

I dont have time to peruse the classifieds, but I dont want to miss out on a good deal. I have it dump to Outlook 2003. Works great.

B
KaptKaos
QUOTE(Brad Roberts @ Jul 3 2006, 11:40 AM) *

I like it a lot.

I dont have time to peruse the classifieds, but I dont want to miss out on a good deal. I have it dump to Outlook 2003. Works great.

B

If I had it dump into outlook, it would be a nightmare. That's why I went with Sage. Works really cleanly too.
Brad Roberts
Took me 3 minutes to download a free client plugin and set it up (I was surprised) but it does work flawlessly.

I'll add more as time goes on.

B
r_towle
for those of us that dont want to use it......
Is there a preferences setting that we can set to STOP the three pop-up windows from occuring???

Rich
Brad Roberts
Huh?

What pop up windows? Unless you subscribe to the feed.. you shouldnt see anything out of the ordinary.

B
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.