Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Birthday Fairy News report.....
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mrs. K
Happy Birthday guys!
Have an awesome day and go out and driving.gif those 914's!

jonwatts(37) drunk.gif

dbledsoe(56) beerchug.gif

tongue.gif tunez.gif cheer.gif jsharp.gif clap.gif birthday2.gif rock_band.gif birthday.gif birthday3.gif

Lisa
mrs.K.gif
Jeroen
Happy BD guys!
beerchug.gif

Jon, how's your car coming along?
erikstoll
Happy Birthday Yall beer3.gif beer3.gif beerchug.gif
Mrs. K
icon_bump.gif

beer3.gif drunk.gif beerchug.gif
So.Cal.914
Happy Happy...
Gustl
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image
IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

IPB Image
jonwatts
Thank you, thank you, too kind.

Got to spend the day with the 3 year old nephew at the Children's Discovery Museum (read: sensory overload). Then met up with the rest of the fam and went for some mexican food. Gifts included promisory notes for Gran Prix on DVD when it's released and a ticket to the Blue Man Group when they come in concert.

Not much progress on the car until I get some finances straightened out. Mostly doing what low-buck stuff I can during the lull. Had Tony the Fabricator bend some Al coolant pipes for Felix and I a few weeks back. Need to make brackets for mounting the turbo, still trying to figure out what the body is going to end up looking like, yadda yadda.

How about you, Jeroen?
neo914-6
QUOTE(jonwatts @ Jul 4 2006, 10:14 AM) *

Thank you, thank you, too kind.

Got to spend the day with the 3 year old nephew at the Children's Discovery Museum (read: sensory overload). Then met up with the rest of the fam and went for some mexican food. Gifts included promisory notes for Gran Prix on DVD when it's released and a ticket to the Blue Man Group when they come in concert.

Not much progress on the car until I get some finances straightened out. Mostly doing what low-buck stuff I can during the lull. Had Tony the Fabricator bend some Al coolant pipes for Felix and I a few weeks back. Need to make brackets for mounting the turbo, still trying to figure out what the body is going to end up looking like, yadda yadda.

How about you, Jeroen?

Happy Happy! birthday2.gif

Here's the real link: TC Design wink.gif
Our projects don't even rate pics on his site. confused24.gif laugh.gif

The flare tool should be here next week, you have 1/4% share so you can only flare 1/4 of your tubes. laugh.gif

I "will" have a sketch or two of your car as soon as I finish Dan's and Chris'... rolleyes.gif

Thanks for collaborating with another 914 transformer smile.gif robot.gif

jonwatts
QUOTE(neo914-6 @ Jul 4 2006, 10:29 AM) *

I "will" have a sketch or two of your car as soon as I finish Dan's and Chris'... rolleyes.gif

How exactly are you going to do that?

neo914-6
QUOTE(jonwatts @ Jul 4 2006, 10:52 AM) *

QUOTE(neo914-6 @ Jul 4 2006, 10:29 AM) *

How exactly are you going to do that?

"Old school" art, : pencils, mark, and chalk. I use photo reference for line drawings, size it with xerox, and render...
Jeroen
QUOTE(jonwatts @ Jul 4 2006, 07:14 PM) *

How about you, Jeroen?

laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.