Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Happy Birthday America! A day early.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Howard
A day early, but beautiful morning, took a little drive in the hills then met up with Dave B from TRE for a faster drive in the hills biggrin.gif

Happy Birthday America. Thanks for giving me roads like this and the ability to buy a Porsche. Decker Canyon.
rmital
QUOTE(Howard @ Jul 3 2006, 11:20 AM) *

Happy Birthday America. Thanks for giving me roads like this and the ability to buy a Porsche.

agree.gif

...just got back from a great ride around some beautiful Bergen County (NJ) roads with my wife. Couldn't have had a more perfect weather day to do it. We haven't had the chance to take a drive since I got the car...both of my daughter's are out with friends so we took advantage of the time. Drove around for over 2 hours, stopped and got some chilly dogs at a road side grill...shop at farm stands on the way too...great day to own a 914.

...next time I'll remember the camera...
JPB
Yes, thanks for the freedom of speeding and enjying it when not getting caught.

beer.gif Thanks for the King of beers also!
ClayPerrine
QUOTE(Howard @ Jul 3 2006, 02:20 PM) *

A day early, but beautiful morning, took a little drive in the hills then met up with Dave B from TRE for a faster drive in the hills biggrin.gif

Happy Birthday America. Thanks for giving me roads like this and the ability to buy a Porsche. Decker Canyon.

Hey Howard the Hoser...

Is that the place we saw the bikes come up the canyon? It looks like you had a really cool day for a drive.

Lucky Bastard....
jimtab
Howie, you still drive the teener...thot you had gone over to the darkside completely...Jim
So.Cal.914
Thanks for the freedom of speach, freedom of religion, freedom to own a gun

and freedom to shoot terrorists.
Howard
QUOTE(So.Cal.914 @ Jul 3 2006, 08:32 PM) *

and freedom to shoot terrorists.

Dunno, I'd rather drive the Porsche confused24.gif
Clay, that's a double super secret road we don't show flatlanders.
Trust the force, Jim burnout.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.