Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Door Panel Hardware
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Allan
Does anyone have a list of the various screws used to attach all the door panel hardware?

I got two nice panels to put on but don't know what size screws to get.
johannes
QUOTE(Headrage @ Jul 3 2006, 12:33 PM) *

Does anyone have a list of the various screws used to attach all the door panel hardware?

I got two nice panels to put on but don't know what size screws to get.

You should have asked two weeks ago ... I changed my panels ... confused24.gif

Can only remember that there are very few screws.
Joe Bob
No screws....the panels go in with push pins that slip into holes on the inside of the panel.....the handles use screws.
Allan
I'm talking about the screws that hold the door handle surround, arm rests and map pockets.
Allan
boldblue.gif
Joe Bob
Hmmm, they are specific for the task. I would recognize them in a jar of spare nuts and bolts...%^B

What happened to the fasteners? Did the father in law "organize" your fastener drawer?

The armrests use an allen headed screw....the handle has two different length cross topped screws. Be carefull that you don't use one that's too long....it will impede the latch and not allow full actuation and the door won't oepn from the inside.
Allan
QUOTE("Z" @ Jul 4 2006, 09:12 AM) *

What happened to the fasteners? Did the father in law "organize" your fastener drawer?

Car didn't come with any.

Scrap door panels were in the trunk when I got it...
Mueller
would the PET list them?
boxstr
Allan I have some screws on a parts car that I can take off tommorrow. Call me on Thursday to remind me. 503-799-5794
Craig
Joe Bob
QUOTE(Headrage @ Jul 4 2006, 09:28 AM) *

QUOTE("Z" @ Jul 4 2006, 09:12 AM) *

Car didn't come with any.

Scrap door panels were in the trunk when I got it...

Ah....I have a couple of boxes full of fasteners from the 10-11 914s that I have pulled apart. Whenever you get out here...we can paw threw it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.