Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Assistance request in Tampa
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
elocke
This concerns a request for help to ship 4 - 16” fuchs from area code 33618 to Mass. It stems from a long and drawn out e-bay deal where the seller (911 guy) got, and still is, very ill, and his wife is naturally distressed and challenged in carrying, boxing, and shipping these items.
Yes I am the buyer and it’s a long story, but I offered to them to post a request for help, and they’ve accepted and are willing to communicate directly with whomever could help. I gather she needs help removing 2 tires, boxing 4 wheels, and either directions to or someone to dropoff at a UPS.
Please PM or e-mail me if you could help, or if you’d rather have more info first, and I’ll fill you in.
Thanks
Ed
Joe Bob
The Mail Boxes Etc store are affiliates of UPS.....if she can get them to the tire shop they can remove the tires and then she can get them to the MBE store....they will box and ship...obviously there is a charge.

"I" would help...but wrong coast....Good Luck.
URY914
I'm in Tampa and will help however I can. PM me the info and I'll handle it. I have access to a coporate UPS account and it will save some $$.

Only problem is we're leaving for Portland tomorrow.

Paul
rhodyguy
portland maine?

k
elocke
Yay, the wheels finally shipped ( I won the auction on 7/17/05) and I have a good tracking number.
Paul, thanks for your help. Even though they never contacted you, I think it helped "prompt" them to ship.
Ed
URY914
QUOTE(elocke @ Jul 28 2006, 05:14 AM) *

Yay, the wheels finally shipped ( I won the auction on 7/17/05) and I have a good tracking number.
Paul, thanks for your help. Even though they never contacted you, I think it helped "prompt" them to ship.
Ed

Maybe sitting in my truck, cleaning my gun in the front of his house worked? confused24.gif
elocke
Got 'em! They're real; 16x6&7. Hope the rears will clear with the 205 Kumhos. I've got Goodyear 205's on 15x6's now and have a little room.
Ed
carr914
Ed, I'm glad everything worked out

T.C.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.