Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 2 AX events coming up in the Northeast...........
914World.com > The 914 Forums > The Paddock
Dominic L
One this Sunday the 9th in Somerville, NJ with MSNE.

One next Sunday the 16th with the NNJPCA.

Anyone besides me going?

driving.gif
okieflyr
This Sun (16th) I'll be running w/Phillyscca.com in Warminster PA.
This is always a good event, and there will be lots of good competition. driving.gif
Consider yourself formally invited, if your interested...

Kevin
Dominic L
QUOTE(okieflyr @ Jul 11 2006, 06:20 PM) *

This is always a good event, and there will be lots of good competition. driving.gif

Kevin

Kevin, Thanks for the invitation but the PCA event is only a few minutes from my house. Besides, every one wants me to dethrone the reigning champion for the past 6 years in S1!
What class are you in with the SCCA? Your mods? I'd be in d street prepared because of the webers but other then that I'm stock with Kumho 710's. Still honing my driving skills before any more mods. Getting quicker by the week! Cage,front bar, adjustable coilovers in the rear, Rennshift, harness bar, seat are the next mods for me unless i find a car already setup for a decent price!
Ever go to Englishtown or Atco for the SCCA events? I always seem to miss them because of work on Sat. I'll catch up with you sooner or later though. Good luck on Sunday!

Dominic
okieflyr
QUOTE(Dominic L @ Jul 14 2006, 06:49 PM) *

Kevin

Kevin, Thanks for the invitation but the PCA event is only a few minutes from my house. Besides, every one wants me to dethrone the reigning champion for the past 6 years in S1!
What class are you in with the SCCA? Your mods? I'd be in d street prepared because of the webers but other then that I'm stock with Kumho 710's. Still honing my driving skills before any more mods. Getting quicker by the week! Cage,front bar, adjustable coilovers in the rear, Rennshift, harness bar, seat are the next mods for me unless i find a car already setup for a decent price!
Ever go to Englishtown or Atco for the SCCA events? I always seem to miss them because of work on Sat. I'll catch up with you sooner or later though. Good luck on Sunday!

I have a very modified car currently, Yes I have run at ATCO 1 time in my STI a couple of years ago. There was drag racing going on at the same time, and you couldn't here the guy next to you, let alone the radio for course info. I would'nt rule out going again, but right now I'm srting out the car andneed larger lot for more speed/tuning. Happy shifting... Kevin
Dominic

Dominic L
QUOTE(okieflyr @ Jul 14 2006, 05:43 PM) *

QUOTE(Dominic L @ Jul 14 2006, 06:49 PM) *

Kevin

I have a very modified car currently, Yes I have run at ATCO 1 time in my STI a couple of years ago. There was drag racing going on at the same time, and you couldn't here the guy next to you, let alone the radio for course info. I would'nt rule out going again, but right now I'm srting out the car andneed larger lot for more speed/tuning. Happy shifting... Kevin
Dominic

Oh, you would love Giants Stadium then! Lots of room to strech the legs on high hp cars! I need third gear with the short tires on my car. Maybe you could come up for the 23rd and run with Motorsports Northeast. (formal invite! website here: http://www.motorsportsne.com/) Again good luck tomorrow.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.