Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A Thankyou
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rhodyguy
To those of you who expressed an interest in the stickers and followed up with your checks.

kevin
"out over $900"
JRust
I didn't express interest before but would be happy to buy a few smile.gif
Charles Deutsch
Ich erkläre mich nicht schuldig.
Queenie
I had to wait for payday, which was yesterday. A check will be in the mail to you this weekend, never fear.

'Course, I only ordered one, so that's a pretty small dent in your investment.

sad.gif
rhodyguy
was that supposed to be clever charles? i don't speak german. i'll save this,stfu.gif, when somebody who does translates for me, if it's appropriate. if you didn't express an interest in the original thread, this is none of your business.

jamie, check out the instrutions in the "how to get them" thread. thanks man.

kevin
Part Pricer
QUOTE(Charles Deutsch @ Oct 9 2003, 08:21 PM)
Ich erkläre mich nicht schuldig.

I think that he is trying to say that he is "Not Guilty".
ChrisReale
Ya got mail from me any day now...
DNHunt
Kevin

The sticker looks great in my back window. Thanks for your effort getting this done.

Hope to keep the 911 crowd behind me this weekend so they can see it.

Dave
rhodyguy
i realize that queenie. you mutliply that 25 times and it adds up. the only reason i went forward with this venture was with enough interest to the outlay back. if i had that it was going to be a "when i remeber deal" i would have thought twice. exactly when did you mail that check chris?

kevin
ChrisReale
Yesterday. unsure.gif
GWN7
Sorry, I haven't been down to the USA yet to get a money order. Little thing called work keeps getting in the way. But I'm still in for 4 of them. If I get all the turkeys delivered tomorow, I'll be able to go Friday.
MarkV
My check is in the mail. laugh.gif
echocanyons
Mine shoud be there now or real soon!

If you want to part with some more I'm willing to take more off of your hands.

Sucks to hear you tried to help and ended up gettin kicked in the pants sad.gif
Andyrew
My check will be in the mail tomorrow, its sitting in front of me right now.

Andrew

$900, dang, that sure adds up fast! Thanks for doing this!
tracks914
Stickers what stickers? I might be interested.
Qarl
I stilll insist that you are following up on your "interested parties" incorrectly. We all need individual reminders. I still think that you should have sent reminders to those that "ordered" one.

I am guilty too, because I kept forgetting. My check IS in the mail tonight when I walk the dog. It just kept getting forgotten and it wasn't until I found my sticky note this evening while cleaing my desk that I remembered.

It's easy for everyone to pile on the bandwagon and say, "I want one too".. but to get them to pay is a different story.

Also, messages that get nailed on top of the topic listing tend to get lost or overlooked. Heck, I'm on the group 20 times a day and the nailed topic never got my attention enough to remind me.

You need to start a topic titled... "Stickers are here. You requested them, now pay up!" Bump it up regularly so it is in the top 10.

Look at how your unique "Thank you" topic got the attention of about 10 people so quickly.

I think you're being too reserved and not marketing to the people that expressed enough interest for you to fulfill the order. You're just too nice of an old fart!

But seriously folks... if you expressed interest, then pay up!!!! Kevin put his hard earned $$$ on the line for you, so do him a favor and put your check in the mail.

Don't be a lazy lame ass like me!!!
Bleyseng
Yeah, yeah, I'll send you a check as lond as you kiss my ass!!!

Geoff ohmy.gif
boxstr
Kevin let me know if you get stuck with a bunch that are not paid for I will buy them.
CCLINLO
Jeroen
Crap! Forgot all about that...
Sorry!!! unsure.gif

I'll take care of my "order" right away

cheers,

Jeroen
Eric Taylor
Got mine today. Looks great. Thanks for doing this kevin.
Eric
campbellcj
Same here, I wasn't on the initial list but if you have any left over I would be glad to take a few off your hands. Keep us posted.
Jeffs9146
Sorry Keven,

I haven't had a chance to get stamps!! This online bill bay has thrown a wrench in this sort of transation! I will send the check tomorow!!

Jeff
Queenie
QUOTE(Jeffs9146 @ Oct 9 2003, 07:26 PM)

I haven't had a chance to get stamps!! This online bill bay has thrown a wrench in this sort of transation! I will send the check tomorow!!

Stamps are available online. Go buy some while you're paying your bills.

smile.gif

No Excuses
anthony
It's easy for everyone to pile on the bandwagon and say, "I want one too".. but to get them to pay is a different story.

Paypal would make this whole thing a lot easier.

The other thing about these deals (stickers, hats, shirts, etc) is that sometimes it's hard to figure out what to do. There should be a web page that explains every thing without having to flip through 5 pages of posts.

Now, several people in both topics who originally didn't sign up have expressed interest. Are there more available, what's the procedure?
boxstr
914world.com estore one stop shopping for all of your club goodies.
CCLINLO
anthony
Yes!
Brad Roberts
Soon. We will be testing this week. Everything you have seen so far from this group will be available on the Ecommerce site soon.

B
rhodyguy
allrighty then. let me made a few things clear with suggestions made to make this fucking thing easier for you people to understand. i don't have a paypal account and i'm NOT going to get one PERIOD. why should i have to read emails, go buy stamps, get an envelope (more money out of MY pocket), address it for you and mail it? karl, why should i have to sit at this computer and remind people to send the check for something they commited to? do you intend to pay me for my time? my time and the gas i have used and continue to burn is gratis. how much more do you expect me to do? my intent was to provide a nice little item and eventually provide some funds for the club.

if some other person has a better way to do this, send me a private email, then a check for the balance, then you can finnish this fiasco any way you see fit. brad, i'm going to email you the numbers, please look for it. you will understand why my wife is getting a little steamed .

kevin

ps i would geoff, but i imagine it looks just like your face laugh.gif
Van914
smilie_pokal.gif

Kevin,
[B]THE STICKERS ARE GREAT!!!
To all of the deadbeats who ordered the stickers and did not follow up with payment :finger2: fighting19.gif

Thanks again

Van914
rhodyguy
thanks van. it's nice to know my efforts are appreciated. keep pouring gas on the fire and keep this tread at the top.

kevin
"i'm a man with a mission"
Bleyseng
clap56.gif
Queenie
Kevin, my check is going out in today's mail. You should see it by Monday or Tuesday at the latest.
BravoHotel
Mine's in the mail today.

BH
rhodyguy
thanks all. exciting contest coming up for a FREE sticker on my nickel. stay tunned for details. i'll try to make the whole thing fun laugh.gif

kevin
"a boy with gun"
72914S
Mine sure does look GREAT ! Put 1 on the support truck and 1 one the teener. I`m trying to find a place to put others so you won`t have so many left,also have to hide this from the wife "YOU BOUGHT WHAT FOR THAT STUPID CAR?" THANKS for the time you have put into this. Barry smilie_pokal.gif
rhodyguy
well my snevelling seems to have paid off. here comes the pay off ( rules) for the FREE sticker. look for clues.

kevin
"i've got a picture(sticker) in my pocket(mailbox) for the lucky one"
rhodyguy
below my name, the words in " " are a line from a song. i need the name of the song, the artist(s), and the name of the album. is there smoke coming from your ears? who gets the sticker?

kevin
Pnambic
Devo
Big Mess
Oh, No! It's Devo
Track 7
Jeff Bonanno
we are devo

ph34r.gif
914werke
Ive got swelling itching brain laugh.gif
914werke
Kev how bout an address I send ya a chk!
Pnambic
Click here for the address info.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.