Happy fourth everyone.

Elliot
effutuo101
Agreed! Happy 4th of July!
erikstoll
Happy 4th =)
man its good to be back online
Dr Evil
Your title is ironic...now that I am living in PA it is amazing how cyclical things are. (Taxed out the wazooo with no say)

Happy and safe 4th to everyone.
J P Stein
The taxation line is from the Declaration Of Independence not the Constitution.
You are represented in congress (the guys that actually pass spending bills)....state & federal. If YOU vote for money spending politicians. (Most lie, of course), you've made your own problems.

That's all I have to say about that. smile.gif
scottb
the license plates in DC actually say "taxation without representation" as there are not represented by a voting member in either house of congress. they are essentially (as i understand it) managed by the federal government with no real say over what happens in the district. budgets are set in the house/senate and there is a non-voting member but they pay taxes like the rest of the states..... all very interesting if you are so inclined....

Dr Evil
I am referring to the school taxes here...and I did not vote as I was not a resident yet.

Lighten up Francis biggrin.gif
drewvw

King George said: Hey guys, you owe me I am going to tax it up! alfred.gif

Our forefathers said: Hey George, I dont think so man. bootyshake.gif

King George said: Alright you asked for it ar15.gif

Our forefathers said: Bring it mofo! flag.gif

and here we are...happy 4th!
Andyrew
Happy 4th everyone!

Blow stuff up.
So.Cal.914
You all have a safe 4th and remember the police will be in overdrive looking

for potential 502 recipients. beerchug.gif beer3.gif beer.gif Don't drink and drive.
VaccaRabite
My 4th sucked. The garage door spring cable snapped, sending the door down cockeyed where it bound in tight and twisted up some of the chanels and wheel housings. Took forever to get that straightened out and the door down level. New parts need to be bought... Will be back in operation hopefully be saturday.

Plus, I got into a (very rare) argument with my sweetie in the morning that left us seething until late last night. sad.gif poke.gif headbang.gif This did not help the above repairs... I'm pretty sure it hindered them.

All in all it ended up beiong one of those days where everyhting that you try and do goes wrong, and you are mad anyway so that does not help. First year in many that i have not seen fireworks. I'm glad its behind me, and that today is much better.

Zach
zymurgist
Sorry you missed the fireworks, Zach. In my neighborhood, some locals down the country lane were shooting off some good stuff. I watched from the open doors of my garage, while sipping on a beer and listening to Led Zep. I cheered whenever they sent up an impressive rocket to encourage them to do more. (And to let them know that the guy with the garage lights on wasn't going to call the cops on them!) smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.