Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Club logo thing
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Loser_Cruiser
I know in the past there have been problems with people using the 914world.com logo with out permission. So i was wondering who is should ask or if it would be ok to make a personal vinyl decal for my car. Something i can have on for the drive to wcc. Also does any one have a picture they want to post of just the logo and script? Thanks
Jeroen
you can get "official" vinyl decals of the club logo from either Sean Lee (Seanery) or Mike Zois
So.Cal.914
I think so but I believe it is $ 500.00 for the right and .25 cents a mile to display

it on your car. Plus it must be insured against defacement. ( Proof of Ins. required

prior to placement on vehicle) smile.gif
Jeroen
yep... that is, if you make yer own
buy one from Sean or Zois and you won't have to jump through all those hoops and it'd be cheaper too
laugh.gif
Loser_Cruiser
I guess if i have to buy one to get one i will. I just wanted to have it for the drive over. and my niegbor was gonna make me it with her vinyl cutting printer machine thing. Should i pm them or will they be at WCC?
brer
dude, decorate your car for the drive to the WCC.
it will be cool.

You paid to be there.
One logo cut for your personal use to attend a club rally is fair IMO.
Brad Roberts
Show us/tell us what you want to do. That's all. If your neighbor has email.. then we can email him what you need.

We are'nt total assholes. We just dont want the club name slapped on any piece of crap product.

B
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.