Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ot MAN! they are still at it!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
dinomium
I don't know about you, but the sulfur smoke and the thunder of big booms are still a steady stream! Here in Btown, they will go almost ALL NITE! I am just glad I no longer have a shake roof!

Enuff already, I get it! Yeah America! Boom Boom pretty! Now go to sleep!
side bar,
those damn kids can't seem to find a broom come July 5th! Grrr

Old Man Davis
Out
PS I think I just heard my mailbox go boom! They already got my recyle can...
alfred.gif
Rand
Quite the show in our neighborhood. Three houses in a row spent about $1000 each at the Indian reservation. Some really nice mortars and cakes. Woohoo!
flag.gif

Fortunately it's a pretty civilized bunch. All was cleaned up and quiet by 11:30.
messix
quite yer whinning! i've been dealing with it for six weeks. i sleep with ear plug now.
dinomium
QUOTE(messix @ Jul 5 2006, 12:39 AM) *

quite yer whinning! i've been dealing with it for six weeks. i sleep with ear plug now.

The earplugs are fine, it is the constant barking of my Terrier that is completely flipped out that sux
that and the dripping from sleeping with the garden hose on since BOOM TOWN opened in June!
I'll give you something to whine about this weekend there mister Messix! OH Dino, please NO MORE SHOTS!
drunk.gif
messix
QUOTE(dinomium @ Jul 5 2006, 12:43 AM) *

The earplugs are fine, it is the constant barking of my Terrier that is completely flipped out that sux
that and the dripping from sleeping with the garden hose on since BOOM TOWN opened in June!
I'll give you something to whine about this weekend there mister Messix! OH Dino, please NO MORE SHOTS!
drunk.gif

i'll just get yer room number and have a wake up salute for you at 0' effing early! don't mess with the guy that has sh-t that goes "BOOM"! blowup.gif
dinomium
QUOTE(messix @ Jul 5 2006, 12:55 AM) *

QUOTE(dinomium @ Jul 5 2006, 12:43 AM) *

drunk.gif

i'll just get yer room number and have a wake up salute for you at 0' effing early! don't mess with the guy that has sh-t that goes "BOOM"! blowup.gif

ew and Oh no! I am registered under the name
Kevin Powers!
biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.