Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914Club business card
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
SGB
There is another 914 that I keep encountering on bike rides, when I never have pencil or paper. I want to leave a note about the club on the windsheild. Has anyone ever made an info sheet or business card that provides the club address? I think it would be handy to have some kinda card that I could print up on cardstock and put a few in the glove box (or bike bag) for leaving on deserving vehicles. Have any of you talented people with more time than I ever created something like that?
nomore9one4
I think they are already available
Jeroen
not yet, but soon...
spare time toys
TDIClub.com has one you can print off. Just need heavy paper and you open the page and print away.
gregrobbins
Got a couple templates from Sir Andy. Ask him to email them to you.
Allan
I found this on the board a couple of years ago.

Needs to be re-sized though.

Brad Roberts
We are putting together an automated process for members to order business cards. The graphics are being finalized.

Use whatever you can for right now. Final approval on graphics will happen this week.

B
Brett W
Scott
Where is this car? I may already know the owner.
JPB
Ya, a card that makes me feel special with my face on it!
SGB
Hey Brett-
Its all 5-lug & flared & GT bumpered, parked at Ditto Landing every day. A nice grey primer finish. It looks pretty straight..
Hey JPB- you keepa yo face off my card. Who do you think you are, Jack Olsen?
cbenitah
Jeroen or Brad, did you need my help or no? I have a couple of templates ready (not with any of the 914 logos though, but they look good so far.. Let me know what you would like to do..
Jeroen
Chris, sorry for keeping you in the dark...
Looks like we have a whole new club logo progressing
I'll fill you in REAL soon
Prolly over the weekend
Trekkor
icon_bump.gif
SGB
I like 'em. Can't wait to see what else pops up. I really like the simplicity of both designs.
cbenitah
Thanks Jeroen..
Looking forward to see what you guys have.
And maybe you like what I did...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.