Happy 4th!
Brad Roberts
I thought your dad had a model T or A??

Car looks great!

Was this an HEB parade?

I miss the Arlington parade.

B
ClayPerrine
No Fords in his garage. He worked for GM for 25 years.

He has a 31 Chevy, a 27 Chevy, the 55 you see in the pict, and a 65 impala SS he is currently working on.

And it's the Arlington parade. This was year 24 for us.
DNHunt
That is sweet. But, if you were my kid driving my car with no hands I'd send Brad to kick your ass.

Dave
JPB
Sweet sheetmetal! Thats more art than anything else.
So.Cal.914
Tits.
ClayPerrine
QUOTE(DNHunt @ Jul 5 2006, 07:05 PM) *

That is sweet. But, if you were my kid driving my car with no hands I'd send Brad to kick your ass.

Dave

It's an automatic and I was driving with the other hand......

Toast
Where are you? laugh.gif
ClayPerrine
QUOTE(Toast @ Jul 6 2006, 12:45 AM) *

Where are you? laugh.gif

I am driving.gif ... You can't see it in this picture because of the angle.

And this really hurts... short jokes from YOU! sad.gif

ClayPerrine
QUOTE(JPB @ Jul 5 2006, 08:01 PM) *

Sweet sheetmetal! Thats more art than anything else.

It was taken from a rusted out shell on the frame to the VCCA National Event in 18 months by my father, Betty and myself. I rebuilt the engine, the transmission, the differental, and all of the electrical system. My father did all of the upholstry and other detail work, and Betty kept us heading in the right direction by "Reading from the Book of Chevrolet", aka the factory assembly manual.

It was worth it. We drove it to Springfield, Illinois for the show . We won 2nd place in our class. First place was a professionally restored trailer queen that had less than 50 miles on it at the show, and all of that was driving on and off the show field.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.