Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Okay... now that most of the clubbers are preoccupied
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Qarl
Since most of the active guys are either in transit or in Oregon for the WCC06, now's our chance to take over the club.

It will be a heist... everybody has always wanted to be part of a heist, right? (ref. 1)

First order of business...

UNLEASH THE VIRUSES

Second order of business...

Hack into the club store and reduce prices by 50%

Third order of business...

Delete all photographs on the server

Finally...

Post nude S&M pictures of Miles and the seven sheep.

References

1. Dane Cook
GWN7
Still got Brads password? smile.gif
Joe Bob
Whut stoor?
madd_dogg_914
Shhhhhhhhh, they are watching us. We can take over, but we have to do it quietly beer.gif

-Chris
Cap'n Krusty
Watch out! Empty Z , "tool of the man", is still around ................ The Cap'n
Allan
drunk.gif
carreraguy
QUOTE("Z" @ Jul 5 2006, 06:22 PM) *

Whut stoor?

Good question Mike! How come whenever I click on "Club Store" at the top of the page, it just takes me to the Forums page? Am I missing something or what?
Joe Bob
I'm pushing REALLY hard for a Goody Store....Grill Badges and hats and shirts....as to parts and other stuff, I have been told that the hacker attack took down all we had already built. Since all of us are volunteers it takes a while to get things fixed.....

So....be patient, things will change. soon...I hope....
grantsfo
Is anyone other than OR and WA non-club people going to WCC this year?
KaptKaos
QUOTE("Z" @ Jul 5 2006, 07:32 PM) *

I'm pushing REALLY hard for a Goody Store....Grill Badges and hats and shirts....

Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!!
carreraguy
QUOTE(grantsfo @ Jul 5 2006, 07:33 PM) *

Is anyone other than OR and WA non-club people going to WCC this year?

Some from SoCal and NV and I believe a few are coming in from the Midwest (not Rick), don't recall from where though.
iamchappy
Hack into the club store and reduce prices by 50%.

Yeah the club store link hasn't worked all week.
Andyrew
DANE COOk!!

superfinger!
Bleyseng
Quite a few from North of the Border are coming ( if they let them in at the Border). av-943.gif
rhodyguy
the lemmings are headed for the cliff.

k
tdgray
Qarl... I told you to keep the plan quiet... Sheesh

Now all the left coasters are chiming in. dry.gif

I fart in your general direction

balljoint
Uh oh. When "things" start crawling out of the sandbox it can get really scary, really fast. clap56.gif chowtime.gif piratenanner.gif
Rouser
QUOTE(Qarl @ Jul 5 2006, 09:19 PM) *

Since most of the active guys are either in transit or in Oregon for the WCC06, now's our chance to take over the club.

Let me guess ... all this stifling humidity we've been experiencing lately keeping you indoors, banging on the PC while up against an A/C unit, right? idea.gif

We should plow a trench around the club and hold 'em all back! Yeah, a coup d'état! Preferably after sundown ... ice in the mote ... beer ... all on our side, after all. beer.gif
7TPorsh
New unofficial product; for the store? welder.gif
Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.