Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Great question from my daughter
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mamacita
Ok...I have four kids (ages 8 to 16). I told the kids that there are only two seats in a teener. My oldest daughter (12) asked me, "Well, Mom, you have FOUR kids, why do you want a car that only seats TWO people?!?"

My answer to her..."Because I have four kids, Carly, because I have four kids."

LOL....she didn't get it which I thought was even better.
Stacie
mstein95
Same argument in my family (I have two daughters). I'm trying to convince my wife that we need another teener so that we can ALL ride together (sort of).

oh, BTW
welcome.png
Mamacita
QUOTE(mstein95 @ Jul 5 2006, 09:53 PM) *

Same argument in my family (I have two daughters). I'm trying to convince my wife that we need another teener so that we can ALL ride together (sort of).

oh, BTW
welcome.png

Thanks for the welcome. John & I just discussed that very thing tonight. He said something about getting another one and selling the Civic...I said that if just four of us were going somewhere that we could just take 2 teeners out. He thought that was a good idea. I might sell him on it yet.

Stacie
Joe Bob
That's why I have the 911...the three kids fit and no wife to tell me to slow down....
jim912928
welcome!...I have a different problem...my youngest is 18...next is 20..last is 23...they just ask for the keys!
Toast

laugh.gif

I have thought about removing my passenger seat. biggrin.gif

Maybe i'll put a cup holder there.
So.Cal.914
QUOTE(Toast @ Jul 5 2006, 10:27 PM) *

laugh.gif

I have thought about removing my passenger seat. biggrin.gif

Maybe i'll put a cup holder there.

You could have someone ride in the passenger seat and hold your cups. smile.gif
Dr Evil
"cups" was that supposed to have a double meaning? (Ha, double meaning is in it self a pun.......I should go to bed now)
Mamacita
Removing the passenger seat...I like it... The only problem is that John would have to sit on the floor of the car. I know he'd be willing to hold my soda with or without a cup holder.

The boys (14 & 16) were asking if I can take them to their Monday stuff. I told them only if I put one of them in the trunk...and with a radiator in the front trunk and the targa top in the back, there won't be much room even there.

Well, off to have lunch with my sweetie!
Stacie
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.