Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Brad Question
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
brant
Brad,

I didn't know how else to reach you.
I wanted to ask about shipping status of parts.

could you drop me a note or let me know when to call

thanks
have a good day.
brant
Brad Roberts
Nothing wrong with public. This is the best way if you want something done. People will ask me later today via phone/face time if I got what you needed done.. so this is the best way.

I'll have a tracking number for you tonight (I dont have computer access at the shop).

B
Pnambic
Next club project:

Get Brad computer access at his shop so he can answer all of our questions all day long.
laugh.gif
Brad Roberts
I moved out of the office so I could get some work done. I'll have access this winter.

B
brant
Thanks a ton brad.
I want to schedule a weekend to mount those seats and get this stupid car back on the road.

Hey.. I got my bank statement yesterday and the check for these seat points didn't clear...
not that its any of my business, but feel free to cash it...

thanks
brant
Brad Roberts
I dont cash them until the party has the parts in their hand. This way the "slow shipping" complaints CANT start..LOL laugh.gif laugh.gif

B
Malmz
Hey Brad,

The doctor called and said the test was negative. My rash went away too, so you should be ok.

sm

lol, we'll make you get normal email!
Curvie Roadlover
QUOTE(Malmz @ Oct 10 2003, 03:00 PM)
Hey Brad,

The doctor called and said the test was negative. My rash went away too, so you should be ok.

sm

lol, we'll make you get normal email!

blink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.