Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: cali. vitolini mirrors
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
toon1
the munts for the cali. vito. mirrors didn't seem like they where going to work. It looked like they had the wrong angles.

armed with a mill at work, I got busy. this is what I came up with
toon1
one more
turboman808
Cool

Now ya want to make some honda cbr mirror mounts? Mine came out pretty good but I didn't make em from scratch like yours so they could have been better
toon1
got any pics? these took awhile to make. They came out a little on the big side but I wanted to use the rubber gasket supplied with the mirrors.
QUOTE(turboman808 @ Jul 7 2006, 12:03 PM) *

Cool

Now ya want to make some honda cbr mirror mounts? Mine came out pretty good but I didn't make em from scratch like yours so they could have been better

turboman808
QUOTE(toon1 @ Jul 7 2006, 11:12 AM) *

got any pics? these took awhile to make. They came out a little on the big side but I wanted to use the rubber gasket supplied with the mirrors.
QUOTE(turboman808 @ Jul 7 2006, 12:03 PM) *

Cool

Nothing close up. I used the stock holes so I had to drill out one hole and fill in the one that didn't line up with body filler.

IPB Image
toon1
those are slick! how is the viewthrough them? Mine is a little small, the mirror tends to buzz but they work. They get a few points for cool looks.
turboman808
QUOTE(toon1 @ Jul 7 2006, 02:34 PM) *

those are slick! how is the viewthrough them? Mine is a little small, the mirror tends to buzz but they work. They get a few points for cool looks.

They work really good. They don't shake at all. Work even at high speed. But oddly enough they are easy to move and adjust. If I had the tools though I would have liked to make my own bracket.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.