Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SoCal Contingent Sunday
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Howard
Looking at all the 914/curvy roads pix is giving me the need for speed (up to the posted limit, of course).

I'll be at Albertsons:
5770 Lindero Canyon Rd
Westlake Village, CA 91362
Leave there at 8:15am.

Yes, it's early
So what
It gets hotter latter
Brunch location and time TBA

TINCAN914
QUOTE(Howard @ Jul 8 2006, 10:43 AM) *

Looking at all the 914/curvy roads pix is giving me the need for speed (up to the posted limit, of course).

I'll be at Albertsons:
5770 Lindero Canyon Rd
Westlake Village, CA 91362
Leave there at 8:15am.

Yes, it's early
So what
It gets hotter latter
Brunch location and time TBA

Let's see if I leave now, I just might make it.. You buying the beer Rev ? beerchug.gif
dekman
I wann'a go!......but I have to check with Linda.(does this make me a whimp?) huh.gif Ever since our run with the Ferrari club...my clutch quit making that funny noise? WTF.gif I think thats a good thing? What car are you taking Howie? mrs.K.gif
drew365
I pick up the Ferrari tomorrow morning. It's been in the shop for the past two weeks getting the webers and distributers setup, and the guy doesn't mind coming in on Sunday. It'll be all nice and tight for your test drive, someday. The mechanic says to quit braking it in and run it hard. Twist my arm!
SLITS
Damn, bummer.......my Dino(sauer) went in the shop yesterday. sad.gif
Aaron Cox
bummer... i have to work.

just got the car running (OK)
SLITS
QUOTE(Aaron Cox @ Jul 8 2006, 05:50 PM) *

bummer... i have to work.

just got the car running (OK)

Sure you did..... av-943.gif
Heywood
I might be up for a morning drive, Im not entirely confident in my car though, Ive only owned it a few weeks and havent had a chance to go through it. Do you have an idea where you are going, Decker canyon, Patreo rd?

Sean
drew365
QUOTE(Heywood @ Jul 8 2006, 06:13 PM) *

I might be up for a morning drive, Im not entirely confident in my car though, Ive only owned it a few weeks and havent had a chance to go through it. Do you have an idea where you are going, Decker canyon, Patreo rd?

Sean

Welcome to the non Club! I'm sure Howard will fill you in on his intentions, don't worry, he doesn't do kamikazee runs. Best way to learn about your car is to put some spirited miles on it.
dekman
Where's Howard? calling Major Howard.....oh , its 9:30 already.... he's probably asleep yellowsleep[1].gif
Howard
Just got home. Attended the WeinerNationals at Los Alamitos Race track with Mrs H, Mr and Mrs K, Mr and Mrs Z, and kids. I'll post pictures later, but this is one unbelievable event. It will be on the 914 club calendar next year when Mike and Lisa enter their Doxies.
WeinerNationals

See you in the morning, very casual run.
Howard
Sean, come on down. Casual drive, probably Decker/Mul/Potrero. And Rob, could you bring the video you shot on the Ferrari club run?
Howard
Today's Pix.

Say hi to Newbie Sean (heywood). Reaaalllly straight 74. Great interior, etc. Does need a new rear trunk floor, so if anyone local has one, let him know.

Howard
Dekman joined us, and we toodled off to VCR to check the eye candy (and the cars).
Howard
Call me a pinky lifter? Check this out. And a beautiful 57 Fuelie.
Howard
Ran into Martin and his immaculate Dino.
Howard
Then Mulholland to Decker to PCH to Camarillo Airport for lunch. Ran into the GP Region (Long Beach) PCA there. Perfect Porsche day.
Carlitos Way
I didn't get the memo!!! I would have been happy to attend Sunday service with you guys. Maybe next time.

Looks like y'all had a great time.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.