Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 Gods are kind today
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
kskwpb
After two weekends of pure sweat and hell sorting out my 1976 914 2.0 that's been in storage for two years. Today at 2pm I'm sitting on a cooler in my driveway COVERED in sweat trying not to cry because I just could not get the F.I. to idle or run right....then out of blue my neighbor, who I never met before asks me if I'm ok? I stare at him blankly as he tells me his name is Peter, owns New Age Automotive & is a FACTORY TRAINED PORSCHE MECHANIC....Could I use any help? HE redid the ENTIRE ENGINE BAY, Timing,Dwell,vacume line,mixture, Cal. emissions system,EVERYTHING in three hours.....Now....all you do is put your hand in the window turn the key a tiny tap BAM....straight to idle......and run...like a swiss watch. Pray with me....Oh kind & good 914 Gods....Thank you for this Blessing.....In AWE of the world at this moment, Cheers to Us, Kevin King in West Palm Beach.
scotty b
Too cool. Does he need a good metal fab/bodyman/painter/mechanic at his shop? Oh I also do landscaping biggrin.gif
jd66921
Does he do house calls for beer??

Maybe even virtual ones???

porschecb
You better give/pay him somthing / see if he does house calls over the phone ( for a price ) driving.gif aktion035.gif thumb3d.gif
Dr Evil
Definetly one of the coolest stories. You are lucky.
JPB
Yes HE was looking out for you and HE also drives a 914.

beer.gif HE likes beer also.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.