Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ok Everybody, time to Pray!!!NPC
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
Bleyseng
I got a email from Karl and Hunter (his 3 year old son) is in critical condition and could use the power of our prayers!
Take a few minutes to say a few words for Hunter and his recovery.

I know he is in fine hands and will recover soon.

Thank you,
Geoff icon12.gif
JWest
So sorry to hear this. I pray that God will heal your little body and be with your big heart, Hunter.
TimT
I say prayers several times everyday...Hunter will be in my prayers
redshift
Karl, please don't fail to fall on me anytime you need anything. You are are great guy, and it pains me deeply to hear about Hunter, the cutest li'l co-pilot a dad could have.

Anything I have buddy,

Miles
Queenie
Sending strength and best wishes Hunter's way...to the rest of the family, too. You'll all be in my thoughts tonight.
ChrisReale
Hang in there Hunter. I'll be thinking of you
rhodyguy
karl,
good, gentle thoughts for the whole family.

kevin
Curvie Roadlover
Karl, you and your son are in our prayers.
Aaron Cox
hang in there buddy, youll be in my prayers.....
p914
May the Force be with you Hunter.
Joe Bob
I'm on bended knee as we speak....putting MY kids down in a minute. Soccer in the early am.....

You go Hunter....we be rooting for ya..... dance.gif
Bruce Allert
2nd time I've read this & the 2nd prayer to you Karl & Hunter.
Karl, Hunter..... be strong.

bruce
Jenny
Karl, your family (and especially little Hunter) will be in our thoughts and prayers. wub.gif

Jen
SirAndy
Karl, i'm sorry to hear that hunter is not doing well.
best wishes to you and your family ...

smilie_wirdgut.gif
Andy
Lotus914
Hang in. We almost lost our 2-year old son earlier this year, he bounced back - kids are amazingly tough, you'll understand what that really means when you see it happen for yourself. My thoughts are with you.

Dave
Doug Leggins
Karl and Hunter - Thoughts and prayers for you and your family.
boxstr
Karl thinking and praying for you and your family from the west coast.
CCL
MarkV
God Bless Hunter and the Ellzey family. Everyone here is pulling for you Hunter.
Scott Carlberg
Can you imagine the extra strength that Hunter gets from all the members in
this club? clap56.gif driving.gif

Hang in there little guy.
DNHunt
Karl Hunter will be in my prayers

Dave
Van914
smilie_pokal.gif

Hang in there Hunter. We are keeping you and your parents in our thought and prayers.

Van914
joea9146
Hi Karl
Sorry to hear this our thoughts and prayers for you, your family, and Hunter
Lotus914
Hi Karl:
I took this pic this AM and thought I'd post if. Photographic evidence of the incredible healing power of kids.
James, the thug in the green, suffered massive head injuries in April 2003. We were unsure whether he'd survive, or if so, what damage he might suffer. It was a soul-searing, shattering experience I wouldn't wish on anyone, but one with a miraculous outcome. James is nearly 100% recovered and sends Hunter his regards and wishes him a speedy recovery.

Dave
Neal
Karl, I will pray for your family and especially for Hunter and I am sure these prayers from all your
friends and family will protect and heal Hunter.

Good Luck
The Colinghams
Neal Danna Jay & Lynn
redshift
Anyone heard from Karl today? Anyone have a number?

M
jwade
best of luck, Hunter.

we're all praying for you.

john
d914
thoughts and prayers for you, your family, and Hunter
Jeroen
Hunter,

Hang in there little man, we know you can!
You are in our thoughts

cheers,

Jeroen, Christie & Zoey
Bleyseng
Karl will try to call me today if he has time. He was spending the night at the hospital to be with Hunter.
I have his number but am leaving him alone so he can be with his family. If he finds sometime he will post.
Just pray for Hunter.....

Geoff
jarbuthnot
Karl
My thoughts will be with you and Hunter. Hope all goes well.
Qarl
Thanks everyone.

Hunter had complications from a feeding tube replacement which punctured his intestinal wall causing internal bleeding and formula to leak in his body cavity. He had emergency surgery last night and is in the ICU. He is in critical condition, but stable

24 hrs in and doing fair. He battled a high fever today and is back down to around 100. Swelling is still very present. They have him heavily sedated, on a respirator, antibiotics, and fluids and watching him heavily.

Thanks!

Regards,

Karl
seanery
Karl,

It sounds like he's on the way to recovery.
I wish you all well.
soloracer
Karl,

I have friends who have triplets and the smallest of the three has a feeding tube. He just doesn't put on the weight like the other two and was diagnosed with some kind of genetic disorder. He is the special one of the three and I know that they would be crushed if something similar happened to him. It's good to hear your son is getting good care and I'll be sure to tell my mothers prayer group to mention him in their get together tomorrow. Take care.
reverie
Karl, our thoughts and prayers are with you.

We're with you whenever you need us.

We know you're busy... it's cool.
URY914
Our family is praying for your family.

Paul
dan10101
Karl,
We're praying for Hunter and his loving parents. It's tough on everyone, he'll pull through with God's Love.
DanD
Dave Avery
Karl,

My best to you and your family. I have two sons, 5 and 3, and they've both had their troubles. I know that there is nothing like the feeling of having a child in the hospital, let alone ICU.

Again, my best to your family, and give that little peanut a kiss for all of us smile.gif

-DMA
rick 918-S
That boy has the love of any ten of our childern. Karl, you and your wife are very special people to have the will and power to keep it together. Hunter is in our thoughts. Be sure to tell him about us in your own way. And be sure to touch your wifes hand with strenth and love. Her peace and comfort will bring you closer.
campbellcj
Our family's wishes and prayers are with Hunter as well. My stomach just sinks when I hear of little ones having to go thru such trying ordeals. God bless.
Gary
Praying for him... Keep up the faith.
redshift
Thanks for checking in Karl, we are all with you buddy, big hugs, all around.

Miles
Qarl
Not a lot of great news to report today... but not a lot of bad news either. Sort of status quo. Fever is still down, and his heart rate is near normal. His swelling is still vey bad (peritonitis) and he is still on a vent (expected). We are waiting for a big pee pee to happen. So keep your fingers crossed that the little guy starts pissing like race horse.

Thanks everyone.

Regards
Bruce Allert
More prayers on their way Karl.
Peritonitis is not anything that is easy to deal with, it's also quite painful. My late wife had it a couple times. She had kidney failure due to her diabetes. She did dialysis by means of infusing a solution into her peritonium (CAPD) instead of cleaning the blood via the machine method. If not properly disinfected bacteria found its way in and wreaked havoc. Sure hope Hunter doesn't have to go thru the pain she did.
Take care

bruce
Jeff Bonanno
Karl,

all the best to you and your family, Karl.

Jeff
Carl
Karl,
I'll add my best wishes to you, Hunter and your wife in this trying time. Sometimes you can do nothing more than have to have trust and faith.
The best part of this community of hobbyists is the understanding and compassion for its members. Prayers and good thoughts all around.

Carl
Rouser
As a father of 4 sons I can only imagine what you and your wife must be going through.

Hope and pray your son pulls through this ordeal.
fiid
Hey,

All the best from our family to yours. We're rootin' for Hunter and his folks!

Get well soon,

Fiid ( + s.o. Susan)
Mr.C
Karl I have three girls, one close to hunters age. I will most definately be praying for little Hunter.
si2t3m
Our familly's wishes and prayers are for Hunter.

Marc-André
jtf914
Hang in there Hunter!!! My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

-Justin
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.