Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Red and white roller, sorry slightly irritated
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Malmz
I'm not really mad at the potential buyer, and he did find the car on this list, just mainly irritated at the method.

Been trying to move the red and white race car for a friend. Not making any $$ on it. I opened it to all offers. I got a real low-ball offer for $1500 for the roller itself, so I took that to the owner of the car and convinced him to take the offer that is really too low. He agreed.

Potential buyer then wanted to see the car within a week. Never could make it, and is now backing out.

Again, angry, not really, mainly irritated. Personally, I never low-ball anybody unless I'm serious, cash in hand, and ready to close a deal. That's just me, and those that have dealt with me both buying and selling know that. No BS, I just get stuff done.

SO!!! If anybody wants to match the $1500 offer, get here and take the car w/o the drivetrain, oil cooler, seat and harnesses but WITH everything else, come and get it ASAP. My wife's Stang needs to be back in the garage pronto.

Details again at http://www.malmz.com/cars/914_240/index.htm

sm
Joe Bob
So....if I part it out and make money here on the list....would you be miffed???? blink.gif
Malmz
Nope, take it. I'm done.

sm
campbellcj
You could always take out a full-coverage insurance policy on it, and then suddenly experience an engine fire w00t.gif or mysterious disappearance thanks to Cousin Guido

If I didn't happen to be dead broke these days (like that is new) I would take it off your hands and just park it as a future project...not looking too likely though.
Malmz
To add insult to injury to my day yesterday, I get a last miniute zero feedback bidder on Ebay who bids on my auction for the camper shell from my Dodge. Auction says

"Local Pick Up Only. I'm about 20 miles north of Downtown Los Angeles in the San Fernando Valley. If you want it shipped, you must arrange to have somebody pick it up and properly pack it."

Dumbfuck is from Florida and asks me in broken english on an email how much to ship it via UPS. *#*#*# ^&%&^!!!!!!!!!! mad.gif

Looks like I'll be eating the fees on that and friggen starting all over again. I'll make a second chance offer to the follow up bidder but now I'm not locked in.

Crap, it's 8:30 in the morning and I need a beer.....

sm
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.