Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PCA Parade in Portland, OR
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Jasfsmith
With the PCA Parade in Portland, OR taking place in August, are there any plans for a 914Club member get together during the Parade week? Any members going?
Britain Smith
JP and I will be there.

-Britain
Rough_Rider
Me too....

Helping out at the AX
J P Stein
IIRC (I counted the other day), 37 914s are entered in the autocross on Wed & Thurs (the 9th & 10th). Fewer on the post parade (10-12) auotcross on Saturday the 12th. The mid week AX is gonna be hectic with 437 cars entered. w00t.gif
Dave_Darling
I should be there. I'm up for a Club gathering of some kind.

--DD
Porsche Rescue
Me too, but no 914, no AX!
drgchapman
Pamela and I are there as well. Running the Thursday evening group. We are voluteering both Wednesday and Thursday......what were we thinking? We are also running the Rally on Tuesday. Walking the A/X course Tuesday evening. Love to get together, not sure when..................
cassidy_bolger
I will be around, but haven't entered the AX - I heard it was full? Or, at least very hectic with 437 cars. Mabye I will try to make the weekend runs.

Britain Smith
QUOTE(drgchapman @ Jul 11 2006, 11:57 AM) *

Pamela and I are there as well. Running the Thursday evening group. We are voluteering both Wednesday and Thursday......what were we thinking? We are also running the Rally on Tuesday. Walking the A/X course Tuesday evening. Love to get together, not sure when..................

That is my schedule also...

-Britain
J P Stein
QUOTE(Britain Smith @ Jul 11 2006, 01:40 PM) *

QUOTE(drgchapman @ Jul 11 2006, 11:57 AM) *

That is my schedule also...

-Britain

Oh good, that means I can stay home & take a nap. yellowsleep[1].gif
ge9146
I'll be there too but unfortunately without a 914. They won't let me take it as carryon on the plane and you know how they handle regular checked luggage. smash.gif
I would be interested in a gathering rocking nana.gif
boxstr
I will be there, with a 914, a 964, and a 986.
CCLINPCAINPDX
boxstr
Jim, If you want you can drive the phoenix red car at the parade. It will be ax ready.
CCL
Porsche Rescue
Thanks Craig, but I have already withdrawn from autocross but I will be there.
Jasfsmith
Time and place? I'll be in town a couple of days before.
soloracer
I'm going to be there too. Our club is hosting the hospitality tent. Do you guys want to use the venue as an initial meeting place?
BKLA
Didn't sign up for anything, but I might be willing to volunteer for a day or so at the track during the parade, if needed. (I am a PCA member, but haven't done anything other than watch a few AX days...)
J P Stein
QUOTE(BKLA @ Jul 24 2006, 06:40 PM) *

Didn't sign up for anything, but I might be willing to volunteer for a day or so at the track during the parade, if needed. (I am a PCA member, but haven't done anything other than watch a few AX days...)

Hay, we need volunteers at the AX.
Look me up at the Autocross registration desk at the Red Lion.
I'm the gud lookin' one with a beard.
chilli
Emily and I will be there. No 914 Taking the Boxster. Good A/C for the drive up on Saturday. We will be in registration on Sunday.
BKLA
QUOTE(J P Stein @ Jul 24 2006, 07:56 PM) *

What Day(s) and time?
Location?
J P Stein
QUOTE(BKLA @ Jul 26 2006, 02:29 PM) *

QUOTE(J P Stein @ Jul 24 2006, 07:56 PM) *

What Day(s) and time?
Location?

Wednesday & Thursday, 6:30 AM till 4:00 PM at PIR.
A 4 hour shift (or as much more as you can take)..with relief available.
DNHunt
I'm there on Wednesday

Dave
Jasfsmith
QUOTE(soloracer @ Jul 24 2006, 05:29 PM) *

I'm going to be there too. Our club is hosting the hospitality tent. Do you guys want to use the venue as an initial meeting place?

Dragging my butt preping for the Concour again today (Sunday), drop by I could use a break. Look for the BlutOrange 914-6 with Maine plates. Or PM you name and I'll look you up.

James Smith
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.