Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SF Bay Area 914 breakfast
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
lapuwali
Saturday, 29 July, 9:14am

IHOP 5403 Stevens Creek, Santa Clara.

We only had five people show up at the last one, as I left the notice too late. Nearly 3 weeks should be enough notice this time.

fiid
I should be there... hopefully in a 914 this time. Not sure about my little wrenching buddy....

Trevorg7
Missing another....in Maui that week.

T
mightyohm
I'm in provided that I am not moving that weekend. Even if I am maybe we will stop for breakfast!
Jenny
Jeff, are you moving to the north bay?

Jen
lapuwali
Worse, he's moving to the other side of the Golden Gate. Where did you finally end up, Jeff?
mightyohm
Not sure (yikes, haven't found a place yet).

My bet is on Novato, but it could end up being San Rafael or Petaluma.

SirAndy
QUOTE(lapuwali @ Jul 11 2006, 12:08 PM) *

Saturday, 29 July, 9:14am

IHOP 5403 Stevens Creek, Santa Clara.

We only had five people show up at the last one, as I left the notice too late. Nearly 3 weeks should be enough notice this time.

i'll be there ... most likely without 914 ...

smile.gif chowtime.gif Andy
jonwatts
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Jul 11 2006, 06:03 PM) *

most likely without 914 ...

Most likely? av-943.gif

That's like me saying "most likely".

smile.gif

I'm in (pretty sure I'll be solo).

SirAndy
QUOTE(jonwatts @ Jul 11 2006, 07:50 PM) *

That's like me saying "most likely"

not quite ... i could always just spent an hour and throw the 1.7L back in and be back on the road ...

try that, Mr. Whats!
flipa.gif Andy
scrz914
I'll try to make it. I just bought a 914 that's been sitting for awhile so it has some minor kinks to work out. But it would be a fun drive up from Santa Cruz.
Dave_Darling
Uhm, maybe... I've got plans for later in the day; I may be able to swing a breakfast as well. I'll try to bring the blue car. smile.gif

--DD
gregrobbins
Will you allow someone from Arizona to attend?

Susan and I will be in San Francisco for the week. Won't have a car, so will need to know if we can get there by public transportation or if someone in The City can offer a ride.
szuccaro
If I'm back from Vegas, I will be there with my 914 (my first meeting)! Steve
fiid
QUOTE(gregrobbins @ Jul 11 2006, 10:30 PM) *

Susan and I will be in San Francisco for the week. Won't have a car, so will need to know if we can get there by public transportation or if someone in The City can offer a ride.

You won't be able to get there by public transit, but I can take a larger car and give you a ride if you like!

Jenny
Count me in (and probably Brian as well).

Is IHOP still having that funnel cake dealie they were advertising on TV?

Jen
apoplexy
I should be there too. Maybe in a freshly primered version of my car.

Carrie
Porcharu
I'm in.
Porcharu
I'm in.
Chris Pincetich
I hope to go - no conflicts yet! I'll have the 914, it's my only car beerchug.gif
gregrobbins
QUOTE(fiid @ Jul 11 2006, 11:23 PM) *

QUOTE(gregrobbins @ Jul 11 2006, 10:30 PM) *

You won't be able to get there by public transit, but I can take a larger car and give you a ride if you like!

Thanks so much for the offer. Susan says she would rather stay at the hotel (I know that will cost me), so only need one seat. If your offer is still good, PM me your phone number and I can call you when we get to town.
carreraguy
I'm planning on coming - missed the last one.
Later,
lapuwali
icon_bump.gif
tiim5
James, Sorry to miss this, I'll be in the Trinity Mountains on vacation- Have fun.
jimtab
I'll be there, maybe with Lyn..and Greg...remind me to give you 5$ for my NARP racing sticker that I got from "Mister Neverland" I understand the $s are for a good cause...Jim
jimtab
icon_bump.gif
dgw
I expect to be a 914 owner again by then, I'll try to make it.

Pictures to be posted when I take actual physical possession of the car.
lapuwali
icon_bump.gif
Hybrid_Teener
Jen,
They better be serving those funnel cakes!! They're still advertising them etc. Anyways I'll try to make it.

geez.. anyone actually coming in their teener?
lapuwali
I'll be showing up in mine...
McMark
I'll be at the Hoopa Hillclimb. Have fun, take pictures. biggrin.gif
Jenny
I'll have my teener.
Dave_Darling
icon_bump.gif

Jesus, if the weather is like this past weekend I'll be driving my Honda. Because it has air conditioning.

--DD (trying to recover from heat stroke/dehydration from the autoX school...)
richardL
Gonna try and be there

Richard
lapuwali
icon_bump.gif
carreraguy
QUOTE(lapuwali @ Jul 25 2006, 08:57 PM) *

icon_bump.gif

We're going to the CART San Jose GP, may be a conflict depending on what's running on Saturday. sad.gif
Dr. Roger
FRAM Autolite NHRA Nationals at Infineon Raceway

Maybe next time. =-)
MartyYeoman
Count me in.
ppickerell
OK WTF.gif , chowtime.gif beerchug.gif chowtime.gif beerchug.gif , add driving-girl.gif driving.gif smoke.gif

Add a funrun piratenanner.gif and I will make the time boldblue.gif . Not that you planets revolve around me, pray.gif the sun.
lapuwali
Fun run is OK by me. Where do you want to go? I can't say I know the South Bay all that well, so someone else should work up a route.
lapuwali
Final warning...
jimtab
Sorry gang, were out for tomorrow...Lyn took a spill in the street in SF on friday and is having surgery on her wrist tomorrow (3 broken bones) so, she said I HAD to be there...she's so selfish.....have an International slam for me...Jim
madd_dogg_914
I might be there, but sans 914. I will have a big truck instead. That is if you will allow a lowly North Bay-er to attend your meet.

-Chris
914 LOVER!!!
SirAndy
icon_bump.gif

no 914, but if i feel good enough tomorrow morning, i'll be there ...
chowtime.gif Andy
jonwatts
Andy? Did you ask your doctor if IHOP was safe?

I should be there, flying solo.
Jenny
didn't have time to wash the teener. Will probably show up in some other mode of transportation. Eh, you all know what a 914 looks like anyway. wink.gif

Jen

carreraguy
I'll be there with the tail dragger; then off to SJGP.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.