Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: the pete-stevers third annual barbeque Aug 5
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
pete-stevers
we are having a third annual store staff, family and friends barbeque aug 5....the 914club classifies as family.....
please pm me for more info if you would like to attend.....
we are located in Abbotsford bc
about 2.5 hours north of seattle....
it is all about good food and good company.....
i would like to see as many teeners in the yard as possible
you are welcome to tent over nite at the farm
....or hotel it.....
Bleyseng
Monique and I are still trying to thinkof a way to make it. What time is the BBQ starting and ending? We could make it late in the afternoon.

chowtime.gif
pete-stevers
food will be ready at 5-ish..... i will be putting the roasts on the spit at 7am.....so five pm should be ok....
pete-stevers
it looks like we are going to have a 80s theme......including cheesy eighties music....so you will nee to dress the part....of course if you drive a teener, it could exempt you from the "dress code" biggrin.gif
dinomium
QUOTE(pete-stevers @ Jul 13 2006, 10:09 AM) *

it looks like we are going to have a 80s theme......including cheesy eighties music....so you will nee to dress the part....of course if you drive a teener, it could exempt you from the "dress code" biggrin.gif

lemme see, boat shoes, shorts and an Izod or Polo shirt, wait that is what I was wearing Sunday! Oh, I didn't have my Varnets on
I hope to make it up... Strong maybe...
Cheers
pete-stevers
ok slight change of plans......we have decide to go western theme.....cowboy hats and the rest.....
pete-stevers
icon_bump.gif Just wanted to know how many people are planning to come out to the barbie...
pete-stevers
so far no one confirmed..... sad.gif
i have a sneeeking suspision....
I am in the "middle of no-where"
JoeSharp
Pete: I would really like to come to your jsharp.gif. If I could get to the boader it would be no sweat. We should have stayed from the WCC. A copoula trips to Mount Hood would have brought us to the right time frame.
:PERMAGRIN: Joe
pete-stevers
root werks is on the list, any more.... kevin?
we are going to be having a big spit roasted beef roast, menonite farmer sausage, and my new recipe, peach/ black berry barbequed chicken ....amoung other things
the more teeners the better.....
Joe Bob
Little far for a drive by...but good eating.

Hey, do ya still want those cats and supertrapps?
DNHunt
Sorry Steve

I can't make it. My daughter comes back from camp and my uncles 84th. I'm gonna be up in Vancoouver the 10th and 11th with Sarah for a father daughter get away. I have been informed I will be shopping for accessories. I'm not quite sure what that is but I'm sure it isn't prowling through junkyards seeing if I can find something for my car. Maybe we can hook up talk some cars and I can get refreshed from shopping.

Dave
SharonG
Hey Steve! Your menu sounds gooooood... chowtime.gif

Too bad you're a bit far from us... tell Sher I said hi though! wavey.gif
Root_Werks
Michelle and I plan on making it. driving.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.