Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who wanted to trade Cookie rims
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
davep
wanted to trade 7x15 for 6x15
will be in Ohio on Sunday, can we meet?
tdgray
Not sure who you are looking for Dave...

I'm the only one in Akron that I know of... there are a couple of guys in Cleveland and the surrounding area.

A couple of others south of me. confused24.gif

edit - Oh and if you do find who you are looking for let us know. When will you be in town maybe we can all hook up for a drink or something.
davep
I think it was Dion in Medina.
The friend I am meeting is from Medina, but will be in Madison on Lake Erie on Sunday.
tdgray
QUOTE(davep @ Jul 12 2006, 02:49 PM) *

I think it was Dion in Medina.
The friend I am meeting is from Medina, but will be in Madison on Lake Erie on Sunday.

Got it...

We are very wierd geographic people in Ohio. dry.gif

Medina is not Akron (I know my Dad lives there).

Alternatley, Akron is Cleveland's little bitch... and Canton is Akron's little bitch....

BUT... if you are from Akron and work in Canton then it is refered to as Akron/Canton and therefore nobody's bitch biggrin.gif

Just a little geography of Ohio lesson for you all blink.gif
davep
Well it wasn't Dion. The person was from the Ohio area somewhere near Akron. One friend lives outside of Mogadore right across the road from Blimp Base 1. I was going to do the swap next time I was in that area. The other friend, and partner with the first one, is from Medina. Hey, I know where Ravenna is (914 car color joke). Darn sale ads only go back one month.
tdgray
Let me know if I can help...

My uncle lives in Mogadore... about 20 minutes from me.

Hope you get hooked up.

Let me know I'll buy you a beer.
davep
QUOTE(tdgray @ Jul 12 2006, 04:37 PM) *

Let me know if I can help...

Who else is in the area, with 5 bolt suspension, that wants to keep a narrow body (hence the willingness to swap 7" rims for 6" rims) and/or stay within class rules for rim width?
Also has a daughter, perhaps in late teens.
davep
icon_bump.gif

Time getting very short!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.