Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1 hour to go ...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Charles Deutsch
Will Schumi win a record sixth world championship?
boxstr
I say yes, taking warmup lap. See ya.
CCLINF1
boxstr
They are dropping like flys',Montoya,Frentzen,Alonso, Schumie is going to have to move up, Kimi is in the right spot.
CCLINF1
boxstr
Mikey doe's it Number 6..........anf Ferrari wins the Constructors Championship.
CCLINF1
ChrisReale
Schumi is a great driver, but he is a bastard. You see how he cuts people off, creates close calls, and takes advantage of them....Im glad when he ran into the Honda's rear that he had to pit
URY914
I could have been a F1 driver....decided to buy a 914 instead. smilie_flagge24.gif

Paul
Charles Deutsch
F1 pays a little better.
boxstr
Schumacher doesn't do anything that any of the other drivers don't do. I guess they are all bastards.
CCLINF1
tracks914
Schumi hits a Honda from behind in a non passing area with NO HOPE of completing the pass and takes off his wing. No penalty!!! finger.gif

Montoya last week was almost side by side with Rubens, they bump and it's all Juans fault. The sterwards call the season championship right there.
I hate the politics of F1 barf.gif

I want the old CART back. It was once the best racing in the world.aktion035.gif
Hope Tracy does good today in Mexico aktion035.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.