Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: At PIR I got to meet RCRGIRL
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JoeSharp
What a gas. She was at the races with her father racing a 57 Corvette. Her father was recing a Cheetah but thats another thread.

The Girl
Click to view attachment
The Car
Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
:PERMAGRIN: Joe
ConeDodger
Holy Schmidt!!! I think Martin Baker and I might have seen her at Laguna Seca last year during the Historics. There was a Cheetah and a Vette and a friendly gal who was answering our questions about the Cheetah.

Cool!
rcrgrl
yep that was us. we are there almost every year -
won't be this year sad.gif .....as i had this wild hair to go to portland and check out all the 914's wink.gif
john rogers
AND, her Corvette races with drum brakes!!!!
sixnotfour

Does, it have the factory heavy duty brake option, vented backing plates,scoops ,metalic linings,air fans in the drums ?
pretty cool stuff for drum brakes

cool stuff rcrgrl
rcrgrl
QUOTE(sixnotfour @ Jul 13 2006, 09:21 AM) *

Does, it have the factory heavy duty brake option, vented backing plates,scoops ,metalic linings,air fans in the drums ?
pretty cool stuff for drum brakes

cool stuff rcrgrl

drum brakes=what brakes - that's okay, thats the slow pedal anyway driving-girl.gif

and it does have all those good options, although i've tried my best to destroy the scoops!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.