Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Check out the "Bench Seat" for a 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
spare time toys
I can not post the link to ebay from here at work. Check item number 300005543969 beerchug.gif they also have a pass. side door pnl. with out speaker holes cut out.
John G
Wrong item number.... correct: 300005543959

Aw heck, here's the link http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/COMPLETE-19...1QQcmdZViewItem

John
MBowman325
QUOTE(spare time toys @ Jul 13 2006, 10:45 AM) *

I can not post the link to ebay from here at work. Check item number 300005543969 beerchug.gif they also have a pass. side door pnl. with out speaker holes cut out.

How about 300005543959? smile.gif

Not quite what I had in mind when you said Bench seat, but couldn't imagine a bench seat in a 914 anyways. ( biggrin.gif That's what my '78 Monte's for)

Different... A prototype for the fixed seats in the 70-71 models? smoke.gif
Chogokin
yup, same seats I have in my '70 dry.gif , before they put in the passenger side bucket. Don't know how unique it is...
SirAndy
huh? confused24.gif

that looks just like any other early 914-4 or 914-6 ...
bye1.gif Andy
MBowman325
Really? I thought that the seats them selves were the same as later years but just immobile instead of being an integral part of the back pad. I can't say I recall seeing that from the one or two early cars I've been around.

smile.gif Learn something every day... Or.. Well, this is the second day of the week that I've learned something... Oh well...
rktmn247
QUOTE(MBowman325 @ Jul 13 2006, 10:15 AM) *

Really? I thought that the seats them selves were the same as later years but just immobile instead of being an integral part of the back pad. I can't say I recall seeing that from the one or two early cars I've been around.

smile.gif Learn something every day... Or.. Well, this is the second day of the week that I've learned something... Oh well...

Thats right. Changed in 1972. I learn something new here every day.
GWN7
$200 shipping....other than that a good price
SirAndy
QUOTE(MBowman325 @ Jul 13 2006, 01:15 PM) *

Really? I thought that the seats them selves were the same as later years but just immobile

nope, early cars (up until '72) don't have a passanger *seat* ...

the back is integrated into the backpad and the bottom is a separate piece (cushion and sidebolsters) that does not move ...

looks just like the one in the ebay ad ...
bye1.gif Andy
Mike McGrath
Wow, so rare. If anyone wants the backpad / passenger seat sections (still in need of a recover), let me know. I'll tearfully part with such a rare piece of Porschabilia.

Mike (in Portland)
So.Cal.914
Looks just like the one that was in my 71.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.