Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I get my 914 this saturday...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
HeloMech
Got my orders today. Heading over to Korea for a 45 day trip. I'll get the 914 all cozy in the garage, pull the battery cables and then leave it there for a month and a half. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Aaron Cox
i can take care of it for you LOL
GWN7
914's love jackstands smile.gif
HeloMech
QUOTE(GWN7 @ Jul 13 2006, 01:50 PM) *

914's love jackstands smile.gif

ok, this might seem like a dumb question, when in actuality, it really is a dumb question... oh wait... sonofa...

So, uhm, where do the jackstands GO? On those little nub looking things along the outter edge, near the wheel wells? What type of jackstands do I need? The ones I have now, have that top that looks like they're made for the axle of a domestic car to settle into. The ratchet types, not the round with the pin that goes through them.
Joe Ricard
Stay away from Texas street.
But if you do go bring back some memories
rktmn247
Did someone say Pusan? drooley.gif
HeloMech
QUOTE(rktmn247 @ Jul 13 2006, 06:03 PM) *

Did someone say Pusan? drooley.gif

LOL, I've already spent a year over there. I was there January 97 - January 98.

I liked it. I volunteered for this trip. Will be nice to get back and hopefully see a friend who lives there.
rktmn247
My last visit was in 89. I have some nice memories! Stay safe and have a good trip!
msglaigaie
Ulchi Focus Lens ??? What a good time that is!!! A chance to stand at freedoms gate and watch the sun come up over the DMZ.
Thanks for what you do mate. You stand guard while the rest of the USA is still sleeping. I say again, thank you. MSG L
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.