Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Monday
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Events Forum > Past Event Planning Threads
McMark
AX in the Infinion parking lot or maybe the Santa Rosa airport.

Timers needed.
Prizes.
McMark
Talked to Mike Thomas of RR PCA about the Santa Rosa Airport location for a possible AX. Here is his reply:

It is possible to rent the site, $500 a day, 8 am to 5 pm. Over 30 cars and you will have to have airport security at the gate,$40 per hour. Insurance is an other expense that is mandatory(PCA pays ours)ESCA an other club that recesses here pays around $500 a day for it's insurance. Then you have cones, timing equipment, flags and fire extinguishers. Well that is about it, althoe I do have a 914 with a subaru wrx motor (300 hp) 10" wide slicks on all four and 1600 lbs so if you do get it together let me know. Any other questions you have my email, Mike.
McMark
I got the contract from the Santa Rosa Airport. $500 rental, $40/hr for the security guy, and a $1,000,000 insurance policy. Sound like it'll be fine. Now to pick a date.
RoadGlue
Do you mind scanning and posting the course map?
McMark
Course Map.
RoadGlue
QUOTE(McMark @ Mar 5 2007, 03:19 PM) *

Course Map.

hahaha! That's awesome. There used to be a better one floating around. Let me see what I can find, otherwise I'll just make something up for us quickly in PhotoShop.

smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.