Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: thanks to the club
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
nycchef
i would like to express my most sincere and heartfelt thanks to all of the club members who have taken time to deal with me and my fuel problems. i would especially thank dr. evil for his infinite patience with a newbie. your help, technical and moral support was invaluable. this is society of strangers who treat each other like friends. a good model for the rest of the world. feel free to come by my house for drinks and food anytime. my door will always be open to you. please pardon me for not telling you exaxtly where i live. it's in new york you should'nt have any trouble finding it. but call first.
robby750
I was thinking about next Monday evening, I like Italian food and Bud Light. Also, I have three kids and they like burgers and french fries. Thanks.
TINCAN914
Say around 7:00? blink.gif
Italian gives me gas, blowup.gif how about a nice steak? Oh and I like Sam Adams... beer3.gif
Brad Roberts
You wont find a better group. Promise. I have been around the world wide web and have yet to run across another group with as much depth as we have here.

B
Allan
You know how to do ribs? idea.gif
Bleyseng
I imagine ribs would be easy!

jsharp.gif
So.Cal.914
They are the best.
Howard
You tawkin to me dickhead? biggrin.gif

Howard, PS 89.
echocanyons
Did you sort out your fuel problem?
GWN7
It should be easy to find you....everyone in NY knows everyone else...just like up here wink.gif
BigDBass
Amen brother. This place is the best.
Dr Evil
It was cool talking to you Rich. Don't worry, I will be coming up there for some food and booze. I like to eat and you opened the gates! Oh, I know club memebers that know where you live. I'm connected in the 914 community ya see.
happy11.gif

Glad your car is running (for now tongue.gif)

Dr. Evil, 914 Enforcer for the family
ptravnic
Rich - maybe I missed it but did you sort out the fuel issue? Sounds like you did and in that case calls for a rowdy:

beerchug.gif beer.gif piratenanner.gif boldblue.gif driving.gif aktion035.gif smilie_pokal.gif

Must celebrate soon!

-pt
Joe Bob
Got any extra frequent flier miles? Gas is a little expensive right now....
nycchef
to clarify yes sorted out the fuel issue. easy really replaced everything. car has not started yet. need a washer for the tank. sat afternoon will finish and try to start it. i,m sure you guys will here from me again and again and......
i love porsche
rich...its been awesome getting together with everyone from the club just to work on cars and hang out.....we need to have a BBQ on THIS side of the country soon....
Leo Imperial
BBQ is in order. jsharp.gif

Hey Howard are you in this picture???

elwood-914
Standing at the far right?? av-943.gif
Howard
That's scary. I ain't saying nuttin. w00t.gif av-943.gif
Leo Imperial
Don't tell me I actually got the right picture. I took a guess based on your birthday and the number of times you would have been left back.
Dr Evil
# of times left back! av-943.gif

I would have figured them all to be wearing saber toothed tiger skins with bones in their hair biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.