Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: got stuff back in prospective today
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
spare time toys
I was in the breakroom when one of the guys comes in and asks if we heard about Cross. We were like no but you are going to tell us anyway so go ahead. Gosip is one of the high lights at work. This guy has been there a couple of years and just got his dream home on the lake. Tuesday he went down to put a dock in and didnt come back up to the house. His wife figured he came in to do some overtime and would see him in the AM. Well she goes to work and comes home and he isnt there so she calls out to work to talk to him and they tell her he is not there. She starts looking around the house and sends the neighbor lady down to see if he is working on the dock. It seems he slipped or something and some of the dock fell on him and drown him. It got me thinking about how many times I have been lucky not to get hurt working in the shop when noone is around.
Brad Roberts
Damn. That sucks big time.

Sorry to hear that.

I try hard not to work by myself. Typically it is easy to find someone wanting to learn something about what I'm working on.

Scary

Bums me out.

B
McMark
Stuff like that freaks me out. An acquaintance of mine was heading to his parents to visit on a rainy day and while walking past a bathtub they had outside he somehow slipped and knocked himself unconscious and drown in the bathtub. sad.gif It doesn't take much, and then you're gone. sad.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.