Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Is this spoiler too aggressive...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
horizontally-opposed
http://www.kinesismotorsport.com/914.htm

Opinions?

Oh yeah, and the subtly altered box flares on this car are insane. wub.gif

pete
914forme
Pete, you talking about the front air dam? I don't see a rear spoiler. I have run much lower front air dams. On hte track in a stock class 2.0 4Cyl. Never hads a lift issue. But then it can only go so fast.
Air_Cooled_Nut
I can barely see it. The white background on a bright day was a poor choice for a dark object. It's better to take pictures of cars on cloudy days, more even lighting and much less contrast.
Rand
Definitely not too aggressive in my opinion:
horizontally-opposed
Yep, I'm talking about the front air dam/front spoiler, as there is no rear one.

Can't do much about the shooter's choice on how to take those pictures, they must be 7-8 years old now. Last I heard, the car was in Canada after owner of Kinesis sold it for ~ $30k.

Still, I managed to grab one of these front spoilers and am thinking about replacing my fiberglass, aftermarket SE spoiler with it. I like the way it ties the foglight areas together.

I measure 4.9 inches maximum depth (at outside corners) on the SE and 5.375 inches depth (all the way across) on the new one.

Thoughts?

pete
TravisNeff
I like it.
Aaron Cox
speed bumps and driveways will be gunnin for you
WRX914
Love it...

this car is sick. I wub.gif Kinesis wheels!

the airdam is nice too!

Jeroen
the airdam is nice and sublte
I like it!
So.Cal.914
Airdam is nice, works well with the shape of the car, others I have seen do not.

But I could do without the red rims icon8.gif
Hammy
QUOTE(So.Cal.914 @ Jul 15 2006, 07:25 AM) *

Airdam is nice, works well with the shape of the car, others I have seen do not.

But I could do without the red rims icon8.gif

agree.gif
ricey icon8.gif
bondo
It looks like the ends of the air dam falre out a little to match the beginning of the GT flares.. might be asy to fix, might not.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.