Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 2.0 Throttle body gaskets
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Member Vendors
tod914
2.0 throttle body gaskets now available. Pricing is $5 plus $4.00 bulk shipping & handling. They will be shipped in cardboard mailers to prevent damage with certified mail only. Will combine shipping. Pay Pal, check or money order accepted. PM or Email me to place an order. Thanks for your interest. PAYPAL INFO IS " tod914@optonline.net "Click to view attachment
StratPlayer
Got my gaskets, great workmanship,, thank you very much. You didn't waste any time in getting these to me.. smilie_pokal.gif
tod914
Thanks Jim, glad I could contribute to the community.
McMark
Tod, I'll take 8 gaskets. PM me a total. They look great.
tod914
PM sent Mark
xlchspor
QUOTE(tod914 @ Jul 14 2006, 10:52 AM) *

2.0 throttle body gaskets now available. Pricing is $5 plus $2.00 shipping & handling. Will discount 5 or more. They will be shipped in cardboard mailers to prevent damage. Will accept Pay Pal, check or money order. US sales only please. PM/email me for details. Thanks for your interest.

Click to view attachment

Yes Tod,Dennis here,you say there is a discount for five or more,I would like five as soon as posible please,just send me the details and I will pay pal you instantly,Thanks my e-mail is xlchsports@sbcglobal.net
tod914
QUOTE(xlchspor @ Nov 13 2006, 06:13 PM) *

2.0 throttle body gaskets now available. Pricing is $5 plus $2.00 shipping & handling. Will discount 5 or more. They will be shipped in cardboard mailers to prevent damage. Will accept Pay Pal, check or money order. US sales only please. PM/email me for details. Thanks for your interest.

Click to view attachment

Yes Tod,Dennis here,you say there is a discount for five or more,I would like five as soon as posible please,just send me the details and I will pay pal you instantly,Thanks my e-mail is xlchsports@sbcglobal.net

Dennis email sent
xlchspor

Click to view attachment

Yes Todd Just got your pay pal off! My address is Dennis Barker
4521C.R.401b
Alvarado,Tx. 76009
Thanks Again!!!
CHAZT54
Hey Tod, I will need 2 of those gaskets. email me at ctruesdale@new.rr.com and give me your address and total due and I will mail you a check.
Thanks,
CHAZT54
[b][size=5]

Click to view attachment

falconfp2001
PM Sent

Thanks

Frank
tod914
Thanks Frank, got your message. Paypal = tod914@optonline.net I'll get it out to you tomorrow.
scrz914
Also sent a pm...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.