Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: npc but site related. goodbye and good luck.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rhodyguy
i've become tired of the constant pestering of geoff and his son blair. his little tirade in the sandbox (now deleted, and it went unanswered by me) was locked this am. after a phone conversation with an admin yesterday, i went through and deleted all replies that could interpreted as incendiary. i did this at the admins request. my understanding is geoff was told the same thing. the thread was still there this am and was deleted after i contact another admin. thankyou to whom ever did it.

simply trying to maintain some physical distance has not proved sufficient. now geoff is trying to undo the havok they have wrought. he has found the line, crossed it, and left it far behind. contacting my wife (who by the way has nothing to say to him other than "pay kevin his back wages") via email is completely unacceptable. yes, blair did try to talk to me last friday night. this was when he was drunk and beligerent. i was going to have no part of it. i told blair prior to the wcc to just leave me alone. don't talk to me. obviously the booze got the better of his judgement. geoff thought it would be funny (i guess) to make some reference to the situation in the "quote" thread. then blair continued the nonsense. enough.

prior to the email i was "irked". now the kid gloves are off. anything is fair. pay me what i'm due geoff. if you should choose not to, that is your decission to make. but consider yourself on notice. if you ever contact my wife again, or if your or you son ever bother me in any way, you will regret it.

this is what your son's behavior has lead to. i had let things go prior to his arrival on the site. the addition of your behavior has made the situation unbareable to me.

read for yourselves fellow members. i've enjoyed my time here. i'm sorry the situation has come to this. i ask that the admin team leave this up for 24 hours and leave it unlocked so the membership knows what's going on. goodbye. drive on.

k
Aaron Cox
kevin, stick around. not sure why this is on the 914 site. im sure things could be kept offline and whether settled or not outside of here, but that isnt a reason to leave this place.

stick around. you both are welcome here, and wish you would stay.

do what you got to do, but it seems silly to leave a car board for a personal reason.
So.Cal.914
Sorry to see you go, hope you know that. Come back and visit when you are comfortable with it.
Qarl
Sorry to see you leave.

I hate to see the bickering too... and I know first hand it's easy to get caught up in it.

Don't stay away too long. Take a breather... enjoy the summer and come back whenever you're ready.

All it took for me was some personal time and some better meds. blink.gif

Take care of yourself. There are worse things in the world to lose sleep over.

Qarl
WRX914
Don't do it...

Don not ever let someone seem to get the best of you Kevin. If you leave this board, it will be a disadvantage to both yourself and this community. I do not even know you, but please reconsider this. There has got to be a better way of dealing with this than walking away from it. I enjoy your posts, and feel like you have good input on various subjects. Keep up the fight... this is a very round world we live in. In my expierance, those who deserve it, get it... (whatever "it" is).

Keith
elwood-914
QUOTE(Qarl @ Jul 14 2006, 12:34 PM) *

Sorry to see you leave.

I hate to see the bickering too... and I know first hand it's easy to get caught up in it.

Don't stay away too long. Take a breather... enjoy the summer and come back whenever you're ready.

All it took for me was some personal time and some better meds. blink.gif

Take care of yourself. There are worse things in the world to lose sleep over.

Qarl

If you have to go Kevin, come back when your ready. I'm glad Qarl came back, it wasnt the same without him. That is what this board is all about is the people...and their cars but mainly the people who keep this going. But everyones right the bickering should be done off the board. See you soon drunk.gif

SLITS
It is truely a sad case when we, as friends, but yet strangers on most accounts cannot resolve our differences in a civilized manner. Those who choose to leave this "open discussion BBS", with the exception of one, are missed as the tapestry of this site has lost an important element.

It is also very sad that if all that is said is true, we cannot resolve it amongst the waring parties and have to involve others who have little to do with the original situation.

For all parties involved, I will miss the posts; the tapestry that the personalities so delicately wove in the beginning.
Joe Bob
Sorry to see you go.
WRX914
QUOTE(SLITS @ Jul 14 2006, 12:46 PM) *

It is truely a sad case when we, as friends, but yet strangers on most accounts cannot resolve our differences in a civilized manner. Those who choose to leave this "open discussion BBS", with the exception of one, are missed as the tapestry of this site has lost an important element.

It is also very sad that if all that is said is true, we cannot resolve it amongst the waring parties and have to involve others who have little to do with the original situation.

For all parties involved, I will miss the posts; the tapestry that the personalities so delicately wove in the beginning.

Damn Slits, you took the words out of my mouth... Why can't I write like that?

frickin perfect!
TROJANMAN
QUOTE(SLITS @ Jul 14 2006, 11:46 AM) *

This reminds of that scene from "OLD SCHOOL" where Will Farrell's character wins the debate. biggrin.gif

well said Ron/Slits beerchug.gif

take care Kev
DNHunt
Sorry to see you go but, you know what is best for you. I hope you will come back again. Someday, maybe this can all be sorted out.

Your friend

Dave
Allan
Sorry to see ya go Kevin.

Hope you'll come back soon....
tat2dphreak
we'll miss you Kev. you were one of the first to welcome me here, I hate to see that we're losing a valuable 914'r...

we finally got Z and Qarl back, now you?

dinomium
nutz
GTeener
Bummer Kevin. Looks like your splinter got infected wink.gif

No fun being owed money, especially by club members and their relations.

Hope you can get things peacefully resolved, take a breather, get perspective and come back and play with the rest of us smile.gif

```````````````````````````````````````

Screw you guys! I'm going home!
- Cartman (South Park)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.