Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Any NorCal'ers heading south anytime soon?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Aaron Cox
trying to work out shipping of some tires, and was wondering if anyone was heading this way?

AA
Allan
How far north are they?
Trevorg7
If someone is I've got a piece of a bridge (literally, I'll explain) that I need to get from San Jose to Ladera Ranch. I've got $20 for whoever can do it.

T
street legal go-kart
QUOTE(Aaron Cox @ Jul 14 2006, 12:56 PM) *

trying to work out shipping of some tires, and was wondering if anyone was heading this way?

AA

A,
I will be down on biz next week fri or maybe 24th/25th?
Anything that is in Fresno I can move south for you.
If its in the bay or north I would need it to make Fresburg by the day before?
Hope this helps.

JT

wannateeners dad
Aaron Cox
they are in redwood city. ill talk to him and see what he can do.

thx guys!!!
street legal go-kart
No prob.

JT
Trevorg7
QUOTE(Aaron Cox @ Jul 14 2006, 01:03 PM) *

they are in redwood city. ill talk to him and see what he can do.

thx guys!!!

I can get the tires from RC to San Jose if they’ll take my bridge; seriously. Buddy of mine got engaged (read sucker) on the Golden Gate Bridge. As a present someone gave them an old section of the bridge engraved with stuff. About a 4ftx2ft section.

Let me know.

T
Trevorg7
Aaron - I reread what I wrote and I wasn't trying to highjack rather incentivise someone to help.

I can get the tires 42 miles further south (RC to SJ) regardless.

Let me know.

T
Aaron Cox
very cool trev!
Aaron Cox
little bump...

anthony
How much is greyhound shipping on a set of tires? I had tires shipped from the east coast to CA for only $50.
neo914-6
PM Brian Misfud, he was going to do a San Diego/Bay Area RT...
Mueller
I'll be heading on down south for my annual trip to Louisiana on Saturday.

Going thru San Jose around 11pm or so on Saturday night, I plan to be at the Ontario International Airport about 6 or 7 hours later to do take care of some paperwork, once that is done, I'm back the freeway for our long drive MDB2.gif

Andyrew
Mike, Can I drop by tomorow?

Mueller
QUOTE(Andyrew @ Jul 15 2006, 12:09 AM) *

Mike, Can I drop by tomorow?

Sure, I'll be home most of the day...just give me a buzz when on the way over so if I'm heading to the store I can leave your bumper out for you.

Andyrew
alright cool.. I should have room.. lol

Gona drop by Roggers place and pick up his gotties to try and fit and see if I can use em for race rims (for slicks)

We'll see if I can fit in the bumper as well... Should be able to.
Aaron Cox
QUOTE(Mueller @ Jul 15 2006, 12:06 AM) *

I'll be heading on down south for my annual trip to Louisiana on Saturday.

Going thru San Jose around 11pm or so on Saturday night, I plan to be at the Ontario International Airport about 6 or 7 hours later to do take care of some paperwork, once that is done, I'm back the freeway for our long drive MDB2.gif

as in tonight? unsure.gif
Mueller
yep.....just heading out to the garage in a few minutes to start loading the rental mini-van driving.gif

Aaron Cox
Mike, PM sent...

if this works out,
tires may need a ride from redwoodcity to mike....

anyone doing that short drive?
Mueller
redwood city is 70+ miles from me in the wrong direction .....I've got the room, but we'd have to hook up for sure since once I'm down in Louisiana I'll need the space.....

Andyrew
Im going hercules to mike today.

but I aint got no room...(unless I take the 10mpg el camino... instead of the 30mpg 944t..)
Aaron Cox
mike. Call me at 951 833 5311

tryin to get it all setup....
Brad Roberts
Aaron,

go easy. You dont understand where Mike is compared to Scott in RWC. Mike will want to meet someone out close to 5 (he is within 45min or so off hwy 5) and RWC is a good 1:45 from 5. It's only two tires and the Greyhound station is close to Scott. I peronally would have Scott put them on a TRAIN. He lives really close to them also.

B
Mueller
QUOTE(Aaron Cox @ Jul 15 2006, 10:06 AM) *

mike. Call me at 951 833 5311

tryin to get it all setup....

tell Scott he can come over and check out my steel GT flares to compare to his set* smile.gif

*I think he has the 1st run of them....

Brad Roberts
Ha ha..

Hop skip and jump from RWC to BFE. 2 hours easy from RWC on a Sat.

Unless half the people on H1 Visa's left when I did..LOL

B
Aaron Cox
yeah, been on the phone with mike and scott.....

scott didnt want to ship 4 tires.....
Aaron Cox
THANK YOU SCOTT AND MIKE!!!!

you guys rock.

See you bright and early mike!
AA
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.