Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Weird info on Zabasearch
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Qarl
I'm sure most of you know that you can find addresses for people (especially past addresses) at

http://www.zabasearch.com

Today I was dicking around and entered my info and a "new" address comes up.

Turns out it is my sister-in-law's home address.

Now... our names are different, I have never co-signed for her on a loan, never applied for anything with her as a reference... etc,

Any idea how my name could have been linked to her home address? I'm not sure where zabasearch gets their info.

I just checked my credit score and it is all clear.

Regards,

Qarl
Ctrout
I played around on that site a bit. They had a link to an aerial photo site at one time and when you clicked on the address it would show the photo of that location. Do you have any idea how many Jesus Christs there are in California alone? Elvis turns up some interesting results too.
SLITS
QUOTE(Qarl @ Jul 14 2006, 02:55 PM) *

I'm sure most of you know that you can find addresses for people (especially past addresses) at

http://www.zabasearch.com

Today I was dicking around and entered my info and a "new" address comes up.

Turns out it is my sister-in-law's home address.

Now... our names are different, I have never co-signed for her on a loan, never applied for anything with her as a reference... etc,

Any idea how my name could have been linked to her home address? I'm not sure where zabasearch gets their info.

I just checked my credit score and it is all clear.

Regards,

Qarl

Sam did it!
TROJANMAN
maybe you're not who you think are unsure.gif
McMark
Searching for my name returns all of the houses my brother lived at in San Diego. confused24.gif
TJB/914
Hi Qarl,

You hit a nerve on this question. I have the same problem with my brother & sister-in-law showing up on all my properties. There is no reason or history of my ownership in the public records & they show up on them & I don't. I questioned everyone (I also trust my brother) and understand Zabasearch search all public records of everything you every filled forms out for (example: books, brochures, Real Estate info. etc.). Groups have tried to stop them, but they get around this somehow. I don't have a clear answer, but I am like you I am ticked off mad.gif mad.gif Take a look at Zabasearch's terms & conditions. mad.gif mad.gif Legal crooks. mad.gif mad.gif

Tom
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.